Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

Logistics aside, I just don't think they look good. Give me the old tapered blades any day.

Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

Damn you Jesus!!!
shaking%20fist.png

I'm a noob when it comes to SW figures, but the little guy is apparently the Medicom 2.0 and the big guy is the Sideshow, not sure from which line.

darths1.JPG
darths2.JPG
darths3.JPG

It seems like either the Medicom is too short (making it look like the kid from the Volkswagen commercial) or the Sideshow is too tall.

Can't wait to see HT's take on this dude.

Even though I'm not a big PT fan I really hope HT make a few PT characters.
All I would want is:

ROTS Anakin
ROTS Obi Wan
Arena Padme
Dooku
Maul
Jango
Grievous

Yeah, the Marmit is sensational. :rock

YFB - it's both. The Medicom stuff is all 1/7 or thereabouts, & the SSC Vader there (ANH from 2008) is stupidly over sized.

Avoid both at all costs. :lol

Yeah, the Marmit is sensational. :rock

YFB - it's both. The Medicom stuff is all 1/7 or thereabouts, & the SSC Vader there (ANH from 2008) is stupidly over sized.

Avoid both at all costs. :lol

Cool, I didn't want to bury either figure, but HT should be able to best these releases in its sleep. The Marmit, especially when it comes to the helmet, easily looks the best of the bunch.

The sad thing, is that the Marmit Vader was never produced.

They better give him a better cape than their bale bats.

I'm a noob when it comes to SW figures, but the little guy is apparently the Medicom 2.0 and the big guy is the Sideshow, not sure from which line.

I'm pretty sure that's the original Vader from Medicom, I believe the 2.0 was a bit taller. But, as was already said the Sideshow one was monstorously large.

But the Sideshow figure was still better overall and cost less when it came out a few years later.

The new Vader from Sideshow is actually very nice... but again too damn tall. But even so I haven't felt compelled to "fix" him as I'm quite happy with how he looks on the shelf, but I did end up doing a body swap on the ANH and replacing the robes and cape.

I'm pretty sure that's the original Vader from Medicom, I believe the 2.0 was a bit taller. But, as was already said the Sideshow one was monstorously large.

But the Sideshow figure was still better overall and cost less when it came out a few years later.

The new Vader from Sideshow is actually very nice... but again too damn tall. But even so I haven't felt compelled to "fix" him as I'm quite happy with how he looks on the shelf, but I did end up doing a body swap on the ANH and replacing the robes and cape.

I don't mind the height, he looks like he towers over who he needs too, the only time I get picky on height is when you try to pose something together, that you feel should be together and the height is obviously off. Kinda the problem I have with Han and Chewie, really hope they pump up the height there a little.

Back