Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

Lol man he should've done sequels for a few of his movies. Would've been awesome. We never got a History of the World Part 2 either

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Life Stinks II :yess:

Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

Padme+17.jpg

I'd love a Hot Toys Padmé in white!

I was OBSESSED with Attack of The Clones when it came out.

When Hot Toys releases this figure, it will most likely be a two-pack like Bespin Luke. One clean version , with poncho and one battle version with torn shirt etc.

When Hot Toys releases this figure, it will most likely be a two-pack like Bespin Luke. One clean version , with poncho and one battle version with torn shirt etc.

I hope that they do not waste the time, AOTC was wretched. If they did make her this would be the outfit to do though.

I doubt they'll attempt them, but I really want either a Theed battle Queeny Padme figure:

battledress2.jpg

..or a EPII pilot Padme:

padme_pilot_1.jpg

:pray: :pray: :pray:

I doubt they'll attempt them, but I really want either a Theed battle Queeny Padme figure:

battledress2.jpg

..or a EPII pilot Padme:

padme_pilot_1.jpg

:pray: :pray: :pray:
I don't think there will be much hope for the ep2 pilot version but ep1 battledress maybe...I'd be more inclined to think geo getup will be the number one pick tho.

Queenamidala.jpg
could also be a possibility...

I'll be disappointed if they only do the white Geonosis version.

I want my ones. :(

when we will see the first 1/4 figure from ht .. i hope they start soon

And thankfully the figure of her won't talk.

:lol

Although, as much as I give the PT a hard time, I would seriously consider getting a Queen Amidala with those light-up bulbs on her dress. Not sure why -- its one of the few lasting images for me with the PT; early 1999 and all that. So much promise. That, a Nute Gunray and a good Darth Maul would make a nice PT shelf.

I'd be in for these pairs.

Master Qui-Gon & Padawan Obi-Wan
Master Obi-wan & Padawan Anakin
Master Anakin & Master Obi-Wan

If they did Maul, I'd hope he has the same deadpan portrait that Sideshow's had. An angry dueling portrait would be cool too, but most of his time on screen was spent as an emotionless cipher of Palpatine's will. Otherwise, the old figure with a body upgrade is sufficient.

Master Anakin & Master Obi-Wan

Heresy! There is no such thing as a Master Anakin in Star Wars canon :lecture

Quoting Master Mace Windu himself:

"you are on this council but we do not grant you the rank of master."

:wink1:

is there any word out there about a 1/4 scale ?

Heresy! There is no such thing as a Master Anakin in Star Wars canon :lecture

Quoting Master Mace Windu himself:

"you are on this council but we do not grant you the rank of master."

:wink1:

Arguably, Master Anakin = Darth Vader, but certainly not in the prequel trilogy and not what devilof76 meant. A Hot Toys Vader wouldn't be a bad thing though.

To quote Episode IV:
Vader: "When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the master."
Obi-Wan: "Only a master of evil, Darth."

Oops. Jedi Knight Anakin?

^ They all sound like fair wants. :)

I like the story and it's good Star Wars universe history. Shortcomings in the films have never been difficult for me to accept. The PT era had a lot of good stories in other media and that made the whole event worthwhile. It'll never be the OT, but I never expected it to be. I was one of those fans who was content with three films, as far back as 1983.

Back