Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

It's the best of the three. :huh

The other two would be like that.

Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

What?!? :huh

Maybe you're right. The other two were pretty terrible as well, until the very end of ROTS.

When I heard that the Prequels were actually going ahead (I'd been waiting since the early '80s when I found out that nine films were planned) I was filled with great anticipation.

Then I saw the film and couldn't believe that this was actually it. :thud:

lebigmac.jpg

Now these look absolutely scrumptious.

starwars_burger.jpg

Is there a 'Harmy' cut of The Phantom Menace??

The purpose of the Harmy cuts was mostly to reinstate the films to their original form (pre-revisions.)

People seem to think the Prequels in their original form were the problem, and they need cutting down and re-ordering to make them better.:dunno

I think there was "The Phantom Edit" maybe ten years ago.

The purpose of the Harmy cuts was mostly to reinstate the films to their original form (pre-revisions.)

People seem to think the Prequels in their original form were the problem, and they need cutting down and re-ordering to make them better.:dunno

I remember the Phantom Edit. I think that the Neimodians were changed, through subtitles, to actually be invaders who came to enslave Naboo. Right there the whole story changes and sounds a tad better.

A different edit changes nothing for me. I have seen the film enough to know how it was… seeing it any other way would just be strange. That is why the "Special Editions" were so jarring to me.

Righto, cool - I've never watched any of them.

I remember the Phantom Edit. I think that the Neimodians were changed, through subtitles, to actually be invaders who came to enslave Naboo. Right there the whole story changes and sounds a tad better.

That does sound better.

Somehow Star Wars went from "Galactic War" in Star Wars to a "Trade Dispute" in TPM (that was never fully explained -- what was the problem? Neimoidians were paying too much for Goober Fish?).

Trade Dispute just doesn't have the same gravitas.

The whole premise was jacked up - especially the medium-chlorines.

Mel Brooks should make movies again

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I feel like making a true spaceballs prequel would have been absolutely epic. I feel like he missed a good opportunity with that one. That cartoon was horrible.

I feel like making a true spaceballs prequel would have been absolutely epic. I feel like he missed a good opportunity with that one. That cartoon was horrible.
Lol man he should've done sequels for a few of his movies. Would've been awesome. We never got a History of the World Part 2 either

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back