1/6 Hot Toys - Stan Lee from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a notice last night that my flex payment schedule had changed from Sept & October to October & November. Had him in single payment until War Machine arrived early then set him on 2 payments starting next month.

I got a notice last night that my flex payment schedule had changed from Sept & October to October & November. Had him in single payment until War Machine arrived early then set him on 2 payments starting next month.

That's good...I was planning on getting him near the end of the year. Got too much other stuff to pay for at the moment. :panic:

Now that i know the packaging is resealable (not that i had much doubt, because that would have enraged everyone if it wasn't) - i think it is pretty freaking awesome. The Bubble is what it is and was solicited as such.

Can't wait to get him!

still on the wait list for about a month
so, does the wait list expire or does Sideshow send you a notice that there will be no more order, or does the wait list just stay open till the end of time?

It will eventually change to SOLD OUT. At that point, you should get an email telling you it's not going to convert and that you've been removed from the waitlist.

At that time expect many tears and rending of garments.

Last edited:
That blister packaging is so freaking cool! I don't have much display room left, so till I free some, it can be pinned to a wall like a 3.75".

another unboxing review :rotfl

Thanks for sharing.

Figure looks great...although it's a bit of a struggle to get Stan seated on the moon rock seat (based on this video and the other video review I saw).

It seems it's mostly an optical illusion with the photos of him sitting on it, since the figure itself can't actually sit flush on it due to limited articulation...either way, I'm looking forward to this release.

I had this made to display my Stan Lee figure along with the Watcher’s first comic book appearance...also signed by the man himself. Stan is going to be placed sitting on his rock next to the book...

3706AEBF-30D1-452D-A223-AF2D3DCA2277.jpg

9E7D892B-4016-4DF1-A224-317C699E26A6.jpg

48A8B5AB-C4FA-4183-BAA5-7C9719BE35A7.jpg

Thank you...the guy who makes these is super talented. He started out just making stands for the graded comics...he branched out into displays for 1/6 scale figures after I came to him with this request. He made these for some of my other books as well...

307B3DB9-5FB6-426F-A49E-1B2BC7357732.jpeg

Cool! I?ve always liked displaying comics with figures. That?s a great looking display, MZ.

Thank you...the guy who makes these is super talented. He started out just making stands for the graded comics...he branched out into displays for 1/6 scale figures after I came to him with this request. He made these for some of my other books as well...

View attachment 464739

Those are awesome! Does the creator have a website that he sells through?

Back