1/6 Hot Toys - Stan Lee from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[emoji2955] Not sure what others are seeing in the Woo Toys version. Maybe theyre just convincing themselves its good because its a much lower price point. The sculpt looks like a recast, and the paint is too dark. He looks like hes trying out for WWE and got a spray tan. Or maybe hes actually Stan Lees stand-in, Esteban Lopez?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's 100% a recast, and off paint or not it still is not bad at all. Without it sitting right next to the HT I'm sure it'd be fine.

In hand he is mega impressive I'm sure the body is also a recast of hot toys as the arms aren't standard, I could be wrong!

70644727_2706730049338453_8281862106890895360_n.jpg
70832827_2706730086005116_1644817602142273536_n.jpg

Got my notice too. Shipping is $29 which is only about $4 more than usual for the oddball packaging.

Well now is a good time as any to pay the remaining balance, so hopefully make it in this first wave. That $25+ UPS Ground shipping is a kick in the you know what.

Hey random newb question...am I allowed to apply coupon code/reward points to an order currently under a payment plan?

Can?t apply rewards to existing orders. Only to new orders. Can?t use rewards for shipping or gift cards. It?s a bummer, man.

Also found out you have to request a double box before you receive your shipping email. Then it?s too late.

Can?t apply rewards to existing orders. Only to new orders. Can?t use rewards for shipping or gift cards. It?s a bummer, man.

Also found out you have to request a double box before you receive your shipping email. Then it?s too late.

Thanks for the info.

I was hoping to apply my reward points I earned from Scarlet Spider to my Stan Lee order...I don't plan on purchasing from them again, so was hoping to use some of those reward points...guess maybe I'll leave the door open then... :dunno

Thanks for the info.

I was hoping to apply my reward points I earned from Scarlet Spider to my Stan Lee order...I don't plan on purchasing from them again, so was hoping to use some of those reward points...guess maybe I'll leave the door open then... :dunno

Unless you save exactly enough reward points to cover the entire cost of a figure you will eventually lose some amount of points. So technically now is probably as good a time as any to quit buying from them if that is your inclination.

Just going to leave my payments as is, still have 2 more, I'm fine with the wait but cool that its not another delayed figure like a lot of others seem to be (just got another delay on my FFH Promo Spider-Man)

Got my shipping notice for next week! I think that is the last figure that I have on PO
that has actually been released at Secret Base. Wonder why there has been such a lull with
actual figures releasing?

I was on the waitlist for this.
I didn’t realize they don’t notify you via email that you can order the figure
But through the messaging on their site.
I missed my date because I don’t visit Sideshow every day!

I was on the waitlist for this.
I didn?t realize they don?t notify you via email that you can order the figure
But through the messaging on their site.
I missed my date because I don?t visit Sideshow every day!
I've got a notice on waitlist conversions. A couple of days before cut off.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Back