1/6 Hot Toys - Stan Lee from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the update! Just POed him and I have to think he will sell out quickly being Stan Lee and part of Guardians 2 line as well!

Been a while since I ordered a figure this fast after it’s up on SS, but this was the Stan Lee I wanted when reissue talk started up in the previous Stan Lee figure thread. Everyone hoped for a reissue, I wanted this or I’d have ordered his FedEx cameo too. Maybe HTs will expand the Ragnarok line with his cameo from that next year.

Had to order one, I always regretted not getting the original. Love that he is in one of his cameo appearances.

Ugh, I’m finding myself tempted when I first wasn’t. That $274 price tag is making me question if I really want it though.

You can always sell it later at a profit if you dont like it

Yeah I bought one for the hell of it. It's a goofy fun figure to put with my GOTG stuff and people love Stan so much that it will probably go for big money once it's gone. Had zero interest in the first one.

Got my order in. Won’t have to sweat out the waitlist like I did for Scarlet spider.

Back