Hot Toys Stallone Character Poll up on Japanese Site

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

Believe me...nothing is trivial
CF Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.hottoys.jp/magazine/people/181.html

This is for Maulfan, LoneWolf, and all major Stallone fans out there. I hope one day we see a Schwarzenegger poll along the same lines. I think this poll alone will make a lot of people happy. It has been up since the 15th, surprised no-one has noticed it yet.

Also, the Hot Toys Japan site has regular Q and A's with members of the company. Someone asked about a figure of DiCaprio from Inception and they said even though it is just a figure of Leonardo in a suit, they are interested in making it someday. Check it out:

https://www.hottoys.jp/magazine/ask/

Last edited:
Hell yeah! I would go for any of those except Judge Dredd. . .and possibly even him (gear would be awesome even though the movie sucked).

Polls preceded both multiple Michael Jackson releases and the recent Terminator figures.

Voted for Rambo. Even though HT has already done it out the wazoo, given their current level of quality and attention to detail, this could be a centerpiece of anyone's collection.

Last edited:
cobra.jpg

Not the best translation but:

Q: ASK! In the Hot vol.02,
"[Inception] to pass. The reason is the character design."
Say you are, I think it also lacks the godfather of design, the figurine was Why?

A: Wear a suit and Marlon Brando in the 1970s, only to see the Godfather's Vito. Also, the suit version of Golgo 13] [also see at a glance that Golgo 13.

Meanwhile, Leonardo DiCaprio figure suit is nothing more than just suits DiCaprio. [Inception], or [whether] Shutter Island, The Departed, or [whether] I do not know enough to result in noticeable character-point ...... there.

However, Leonardo DiCaprio's new movie playing the character design is highly, I would come someday. Basically, the mast of a solid actor is ok.

Q: ASK! In the Hot vol.02,
"[Inception] to pass. The reason is the character design."
Say you are, I think it also lacks the godfather of design, the figurine was Why?

A: Wear a suit and Marlon Brando in the 1970s, only to see the Godfather's Vito. Also, the suit version of Golgo 13] [also see at a glance that Golgo 13.

Meanwhile, Leonardo DiCaprio figure suit is nothing more than just suits DiCaprio. [Inception], or [whether] Shutter Island, The Departed, or [whether] I do not know enough to result in noticeable character-point ...... there.

However, Leonardo DiCaprio's new movie playing the character design is highly, I would come someday. Basically, the mast of a solid actor is ok.
Well, that clears that up. Too bad, really. Thanks for posting, though.

No, but I was more agreeing with Reinhardt than saying it was an actual choice. Already too many Rambo and Rocky let's get some new Sly!!

Already too many Rambo and Rocky let's get some new Sly!!
But none truly worthy of the name! I do think it would make sense to release some lesser Stallone figures first, though, and to hold off on the big guns until later. That is the best way to ensure folks will buy the lesser characters.

Thanks to Johnny Utah for posting the link.

I had to vote for Rambo, since I am still vouching for a Rambo 4 figure, which hasn't been announced by Hot Toys even though they know how many pre-orders they got out of releasing Barney Ross:

rambo4-2lg.jpg

*wouldn't mind a 2-in-1 boxed set with hottie Julie Benz too, haha! :lol

Cobra is another iconic Stallone role that needs an action figure:

tumblr_krxreuV60j1qz6hjyo1_500.jpg

Saw this way back, at OSW. A custom Cobra 1/6 figure:
625851cobra4.jpg

And a Cobra custom statue posted at StalloneZone:
072708cobra_stat1.jpg

Back