1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With not a lot to go off of, I'll give it a shot. Some spoiler territory, so be aware. First, we can rely on the concept art given to us. Looks like Ryan Meinerding or Andy Park, concept artists of Marvel.

Spoiler Spoiler:

From that we can figure out:
New Cap, Widow, War Machine, Hawkeye, Hulk, Nebula and War Machine.
Rocket, Groot?, Cap Marvel, Ant-Man and Thor will not be made under the EG line.

Now lets look at set photos.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I believe we will see Cap, Thor, Loki and Stark from those.

I do not buy the white uniforms at all. It looks like they are just for toys as they just photoshopped promo pics and just took the head off of each Avenger and put it on a white uniform.
https://i.chzbgr.com/full/8587940864/hC9AF49CE/

So to wrap up:
Cap - 3 figures - Strike outfit, Concept art outfit and
Spoiler Spoiler:

The white suits aren't fake. A very reputable leaker who has been spot on with Hasbro's Marvel Legends line-up this year (calling multiple figures months in advance, and not just obvious ones) reported back in August that Hasbro's upcoming Marvel Legends listing contained an entry for a "tech suit" pack featuring Iron Man and Nebula, and the Legends movie figures almost never make up brand new designs or gimmicks that aren't actually in the movies.

If the suits are this prominent in the merchandise, it's because they're in the flick.

The white suits aren't fake. A very reputable leaker who has been spot on with Hasbro's Marvel Legends line-up this year (calling multiple figures months in advance, and not just obvious ones) reported back in August that Hasbro's upcoming Marvel Legends listing contained an entry for a "tech suit" pack featuring Iron Man and Nebula, and the Legends movie figures almost never make up brand new designs or gimmicks that aren't actually in the movies.

If the suits are this prominent in the merchandise, it's because they're in the flick.

Yikes, if those white suits are in, HT better be out...cause there's no way I would be buying those!

I need to see how the white suits look on screen, in what context they are used and how they translate to 1/6 form before deciding (if they are indeed a thing)...and even then, other factors may come into play (quality of head sculpt etc). If the suits don't look that great but HT finally nail, say, a truly stellar, 100% Chris Hemsworth likeness for 'Quantum Realm Thor' (purely speculative name)...then I'll be all over it.

I doubt hot Toys will do quantum realm suits unless it’s to fill a void in comic con exclusives. As it is a lot of the latest marvel figures are still in stock and are being discounted at sideshow. I think marvel fatigue is finally setting in and that due to constant re used sculpts and rising prices etc etc. if anything they’ll just do the main designs of A4

It's a photoshopped image of the HT mark 50 with a different head. I do like it as it's more muscular and organic and lends itself better to the Classic than the 46 Concept version, although I'd prefer the shoulders to be red.

https://imgur.com/r/marvelstudios/wWxMLtZ

yeah, these look pretty bad. More accurately, they look far worse than their normal outfits. But I did mention earlier I would get a my first rocket Racoon if he had this outfit. Racoon in a quantum suit with the avengers logo seems cool.

before judging I prefer to see the rendering of the costume on the screen ... maybe fit well and I will buy the doll ...

Hmm, the evidence seems to be mounting. It may appear that these dreaded white suits may indeed be the real deal.

I just don’t why people are making a huge deal about these if they’re just quantum realm suits. They’re only gonna be for whatever scenes those take place in, yeah it could maybe be a second or third act thing but I don’t doubt that Hot Toys won’t make their regular suits at all either.

I'm hoping HT re-visits Rocket. Had to miss out on the last two releases.

yeah, these look pretty bad. More accurately, they look far worse than their normal outfits. But I did mention earlier I would get a my first rocket Racoon if he had this outfit. Racoon in a quantum suit with the avengers logo seems cool.

Back