1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually like the quantum suits, so I hope they're real. My question is: would everyone also have to wear a quantum-suit helmet?

My question is.. where/how did Cap get the shield??

Weeeellll - there was that line in Spiderman Homecoming about "prototype for Cap's new shield". So in theory the "prototype" would've ended up in the compound.

Also Cap dropped the scratched shield in CW and Stark could've gotten a shield that way, and it would also be in the Avengers compound. Plus of course, deep down, we already know Tony doesn't hate Cap etc. even if he is **** he never gave Cap up etc.

Then, in End Game, as Cap gets ready to go quantum he'll find the/a shield and, between Cap in despair, looking at Peggy's picture, and then Steve knowing Tony either fixed or made a new shield - the whole theater will be bawling:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:cool:.

Stark clearly gives it back to him. Or its simply in the compound. Not hard either way

Stark hasn't (we presume) seen him since Civil War.. So it's a hypothetical question of how (or even does) Tony get back to the earth survivors, and is there a passing of the shield moment. (assuming there is accuracy with the lego of course)

I'd like to see a complete GotG set released in conjunction with A4 since there may not be a 3rd GotG with the director debacle that occurred, at least with this cast.

I really, really hope we get a Nebula figure. A Mantis would be nice too.

Agreed, Nebula is now or never. Hopefully she gets made. Hopefully Ronan gets a figure in the Captain Marvel line.

I've a feeling HT will be so busy prepping A4 that they'll only make Captain Marvel and straight into A4. We won't see any preorders for A4 til after trailer 2 so probably around Captain Marvel's release date.

I've a feeling HT will be so busy prepping A4 that they'll only make Captain Marvel and straight into A4. We won't see any preorders for A4 til after trailer 2 so probably around Captain Marvel's release date.

Eh, Black Panther got a lot of figures, and may not he done yet.

It all depends on how popular Captain Marvel is.

I'm hoping HT re-visits Rocket. Had to miss out on the last two releases.

Are you looking for one of the first 2 release versions? There are still places that have GOTG1 and GOTG2 versions for retail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hell yeah brother. Any suggestions for the GotG Vol. 2 Rocket?

Are you looking for one of the first 2 release versions? There are still places that have GOTG1 and GOTG2 versions for retail.

Hell yeah brother. Any suggestions for the GotG Vol. 2 Rocket?

Standard’s at FPNYC. I’m almost positive that it has free shipping. You may want to keep an eye out on it though. They had it for 10% off for many months, but just recently put it back up to full retail price

https://www.fpnyc.com/hot-toys-guar...011182735/toys/action-figures/hot-toys/232860

I just checked Underground Figures for the deluxe, but it looks like they sold out. I got him from them a couple of weeks ago.

Much appreciated!

Standard’s at FPNYC. I’m almost positive that it has free shipping. You may want to keep an eye out on it though. They had it for 10% off for many months, but just recently put it back up to full retail price

https://www.fpnyc.com/hot-toys-guar...011182735/toys/action-figures/hot-toys/232860

I just checked Underground Figures for the deluxe, but it looks like they sold out. I got him from them a couple of weeks ago.

I'd like to see a complete GotG set released in conjunction with A4 since there may not be a 3rd GotG with the director debacle that occurred, at least with this cast.

I really want a Nebula and I'll be disappointed if she isn't made, but I would pass on going for the team again - I love my GOTG 2 figures, and Drax 2 hasn't even been put up for order. I doubt strongly they would make a 3rd of him.

I'm kind of thinking they may do a Star Lord and Rocket in Avengers gear for this flick.

I really want a Nebula and I'll be disappointed if she isn't made, but I would pass on going for the team again - I love my GOTG 2 figures, and Drax 2 hasn't even been put up for order. I doubt strongly they would make a 3rd of him.

Back