Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the look of the mudtrooper... don't really want a non-Harrison Han (even though I really enjoyed the movie), but I could see picking up a trooper, or even Han as a trooper, as one figure to represent the movie.

I'm trying to figure out what kind of heads he's going to come with. Do you think they'd give you 3? Normal head, a helmeted one, and facemasked one? I guess I'm surprised if they'd give you a helmet you have to put a chin strap on; you'd think it'd wear the paint off over time.

What are the chances they'll come out with a regular Mudtrooper without the sculpt? I want the trooper but I couldn't care less about Non-Solo.

Coming at the same time as the regular/deluxe Han. That's gonna get expensive for me.

And I agree, a little mud on the face wouldn't have killed them!

NRD at BBTS is surprising for this "cheaper" fig. And with the long wait, guess I'll hold off on the pre-order for now. Probably just order from SSC down the road, especially with BBTS taking forever now to receive the figures from SSC.

NRD at BBTS is surprising for this "cheaper" fig. And with the long wait, guess I'll hold off on the pre-order for now. Probably just order from SSC down the road, especially with BBTS taking forever now to receive the figures from SSC.

Think it is BBTS’s fear of the non PT/ST SW stuff sitting around. But I don’t see these troopers sitting around, even Han in Mudtrooper gear will sell out and be sought after as a trooper whether they make the non Han version or not.

AlterEgo has FREE SHIP... but do they actually charge you the full amount NOW...? 15 months in advance?

How about Timewalker? What's he offering?

totally unexpected release......was not expecting anymore from this line...pleasant surprise!

They started doing it after TFA stuff clogged (and still is) clogging their warehouse with anything non-PT/OT. Hopefully snowtroopers show up in Ep 9 or they couldn't give them away. BBTS also doing it for more costly items like the Iron Man and Gantry, but other Marvel releases at lower price don't have NRD.

AlterEgo has FREE SHIP... but do they actually charge you the full amount NOW...? 15 months in advance?

Timewalker doesn't charge up front nor require a NRD unless it says it. Like the new Hulkbuster has a NRD but other figures no. I started ordering a few Hot Toys from Toy Dojo that I know more from Transformers. I just got Anakin in from him today. It was double boxed and shipped free.

Think it is BBTS’s fear of the non PT/ST SW stuff sitting around. But I don’t see these troopers sitting around, even Han in Mudtrooper gear will sell out and be sought after as a trooper whether they make the non Han version or not.

Per their policy, AlterEgo will do a temporary hold for the full amount at order but that drops off in a few days. But they will take a $1 deposit on the figure.

Wasn't planning on anything from Solo but this is a really cool figure. I'm in, but not now with an NRD and over a year to wait. I'll be sure to get my order in right around this date next year.

Definitely see this going the way of Shoretrooper. Everyone sleeping on it until it’s sold out. Don’t be that guy/gal. Just grab one now. Hope they make the other troopers as well.

Back