Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing about this trooper, with the mask on he could be anybody.

So you're not necessarily having to put young Solo alongside OT era characters.

Welcome addition though very much expected. Much more excited by the mud trooper and the Mimban trooper in the background. Crossing fingers HT do put those up for PO and we don't end up with only a couple Solos on the shelf next year.

The Mudtrooper and Mimban Stormtrooper better not end up like the Shoretrooper variants and the tank driver...

Would be nice if they included the pouches and belt to make the regular Mudtrooper as well as Han.

Still picking up this figure since it might be the only Mudtrooper we get.

I imagine they'll make all the Stormtrooper variations, Hot Toys always does. How many were there total in Solo?
Hot Toys did not for R1. They just teased the 3 shoretrooper variations (releasing 1) and Tank driver (still unreleased). The only ones that went multiple were Death Troopers (3 releases, 2 main versions) and Stormies (3 releases, 2 main versions).

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

I imagine they'll make all the Stormtrooper variations, Hot Toys always does. How many were there total in Solo?

Hot Toys did not complete the Rogue One troopers unfortunately.

They teased the three Shoretroopers (Captain, Squad Leader, and regular trooper) but only made the Captain. They showed the Tank Driver but did not produce it. They also technically skipped the AT-ACT Driver, but I don’t blame them for that one.

They did not make The Last Jedi Stormtroopers with the updated helmets; only the Executioner.

They also teased the RotJ Stormtrooper (probably still coming) and the Navy/Death Star Trooper but both are MIA. They also seem to have passed on the Snowtrooper Commander in lieu of Sideshow’s and have yet to do a Scout Trooper or any pilots. Though I imagine those are inevitable.

So there are definitely troopers that they haven’t done.

Solo featured the following (not including officers, customs officials, crew, the TIE pilot, etc.) but there’s no guarantee we’ll see them:

Mudtrooper (multiple variations)
Mimban Stormtrooper
Range Trooper
Patrol Trooper
Stormtrooper (Rogue One armor and equipment)

I would be happy with just the Mimban Stormtrooper and Mudtrooper. Love the WWI look and the Mimban scenes were great.

I had a feeling they’d make this guy. I don’t need a Han but do need this trooper. Would prefer the officer version but who knows if they’ll repeat the missing shoretrooper variant dilemma. In any case I’m getting this guy and the other if released. Hope they release the Mimban Trooper with all the gear - pauldron and ammo packs too but doubt that’ll happen.

Deciding whether to get this or wait a little for the Mud Trooper shown int he pics. That one has more stuff on his armor. The RO Shoretroopers is in my mind though, who knows if the two troopers shown will ever be made.

I think hottoys will release this soon 20180601_203903.jpg

Looks cool. I guess. Not for me at hot toysprices.
Veers or death star trooper yes please

There's a trooper for every occasion these days.

Loved the film. Not sure I want a trooper that has no classic history, and was designed for the sole purpose of selling figures like this.

Though it does look good, and has some classic elements.

This is the version I want. I'll wait and see what they release. Don't need the Han sculpt personally. I'd actually just like to have this guy as a general figure for a diorama or something. Depending on price of course. However I'd almost expect this one to be a little bit cheaper considering no headsculpt and no swap out helmet etc on the Han version.

I also dig the longer cape on this guy and leather pouch which could be removed if needed, but still look nice as a different colour accent. Love the weathering and additional secondary munitions belt too.

This is the version I want. I'll wait and see what they release. Don't need the Han sculpt personally. I'd actually just like to have this guy as a general figure for a diorama or something. Depending on price of course. However I'd almost expect this one to be a little bit cheaper considering no headsculpt and no swap out helmet etc on the Han version.

I also dig the longer cape on this guy and leather pouch which could be removed if needed, but still look nice as a different colour accent. Love the weathering and additional secondary munitions belt too.

True. I remember watching the movie and upon seeing the mud trooper thinking "now THAT would make a nice action figure"!

Back