Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't planning on anything from Solo but this is a really cool figure. I'm in, but not now with an NRD and over a year to wait. I'll be sure to get my order in right around this date next year.

Yeah I enjoyed the movie but I think a lot of you have fondness for this that I didn't quite get. I'll most likely get Han eventually; but like you said I think these will be available for quite a while.

Per their policy, AlterEgo will do a temporary hold for the full amount at order but that drops off in a few days. But they will take a $1 deposit on the figure.

A dollar!!!! That's outrageous.

:D j/k

sounds like that's where I'll be preordering from. Unless TW has a better price.

Finally just saw the movie. Loved it. Definitely in for a lot of the troopers and Lando. Still not crazy about the regular Han so I will likely get this trooper instead.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The twist will be that the regular mud trooper HT shows there will actually be the 4-armed alien in disguise too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Definite PO. Just deciding where 🤔

Not a fan of hot toys getting lazy with the stands.... I liked the detailed sandtrooper, snowtrooper ones, or the grates. But these cardboard covers are lame

I totally agree. I don’t use stands but will put 4-6 of the bases together as flooring/step. The comic-book’ish Rogue Ones were the worst... never left the box, nearly went in the trash.

I like this style of stand that came out with the RO figures. I’d rather they be consistent with stands across the board.

But that cardboard sheet does nothing for anyone. What a waste. I’d rather they not even bother with those.

And it really would’ve have taken any additional effort to paint the Sandtrooper base brown for Mimban mud.

I'm not going to lie, I kinda like this figure. Unfortunately I refuse to buy anything from anymore of the new movies. I do want to say this to HT, WTF! Where the hell is C3PO for crying out loud!!! :gah::mad:

I like this style of stand that came out with the RO figures. I’d rather they be consistent with stands across the board.

But that cardboard sheet does nothing for anyone. What a waste. I’d rather they not even bother with those.

And it really would’ve have taken any additional effort to paint the Sandtrooper base brown for Mimban mud.

The RO stands at least have the panel/flooring pattern on them if you don't use the sticker. The Anakin stand was plain plastic with no pattern whatsoever if you don't use the sticker. :slap

I wonder if this seemingly repainted HT Jedha Patrol figure (though seemingly with a new Solo-correct Mimban helmet) means HT will announce a Mimban trooper or if it's just meant as backdrop?

star-wars-solo-han-solo-mudtrooper-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903630-06.jpg

I wonder if this seemingly repainted HT Jedha Patrol figure (though seemingly with a new Solo-correct Mimban helmet) means HT will announce a Mimban trooper or if it's just meant as backdrop?

I hope they make the Mimban trooper and the Mudtrooper Officer, because this pic would be a great looking shelf in 2019...

I was only intrested in L3 if they make her but i'm really liking this look. I would keep his face covered to make it a generic trooper.

I'm no Mimban Stormie expert but it seems like an easy repaint job for HT, just adding the new helmet and the cape (rifle is the same as Muddies).

I'm no Mimban Stormie expert but it seems like an easy repaint job for HT, just adding the new helmet and the cape (rifle is the same as Muddies).

The RO troopers have revised armor. The Mimban trooper in the movie has armor detailing that's closer to the classic OT troopers. So it might be a blending of the HT OT stormie and the RO stormie.

The RO troopers have revised armor. The Mimban trooper in the movie has armor detailing that's closer to the classic OT troopers. So it might be a blending of the HT OT stormie and the RO stormie.

The helmet definitely looks Rogue One. Can tell that a mile away. But sure, this could be just a stand in for now from HT.

I was trying to work that out this morning.

Looks like they ditched RO's small pecs, and gone back to a classic breastplate.

latest

attachment.php

Rogue One:

costumes_of_rogue_one____stormtrooper_23_by_topgunsga-dabuvch.jpg

Back