Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True. I remember watching the movie and upon seeing the mud trooper thinking "now THAT would make a nice action figure"!

Yeah, this guy could easily fit in any Jabba or Mos Eisley diorama/display.

Or in an imperial trooper evolution lineup.

Or just by himself as he's so cool looking !

I watched the train heist again. A figure of Beckett is needed. I love how it cuts from him handing the blaster and Han looking at it in close-up to the train flying along the tracks.

Don't know why people would prefer this look over the main outfit version considering it only got like what? 5 minutes screentime?

Otherwise it looks fantastic and more power to those who want it but it's an easy pass for me. Can they just release ESB Han so that I'm not tempted to pick one of these up? :impatient: Having a hard time not breaking my OT figures only collection.

The weathering looks phenomenal but still not sold on the sculpt. The wait the the final production photos is it...

Interesting that they released this so close on the heals of the regular Solo figure. I would most likely get this figure instead of the regular Solo, but probably would've bought both if they spaced them out further. Oh well, decision, decisions...

Interesting that they released this so close on the heals of the regular Solo figure. I would most likely get this figure instead of the regular Solo, but probably would've bought both if they spaced them out further. Oh well, decision, decisions...

Probably so they can do head sculpts for both at the same time.

Look pretty cool...dont need young Han scuplt though
74119B3B-5C2C-4583-A1AA-17BA77365802.jpeg

That's what I thought. They should release the normal version first before this one.

So this will have a trooper helmet sculpt and the Han sculpt with the helmet as a separate accessory correct??

Or is it three separate sculpts? Because adding the helmet to a fully haired sculpt of solo would not look right. To puffy

Is the sculpt exactly the same as the young Han version ? I assumed so. Although they'll need to make the hairpiece removable on this one so the helmet with sculpt can be put on.

They'll probably pull a Luke and make the hairpiece removable for "other accessories", or however they worded it.

But looks very cool. If they were going for a WW1 vibe, then they certainly got that right !

Nice, definitely happy to see Solo getting some more love. That Mimban trooper in the back is looking great too.

The movie is underperforming significantly enough where Disney is self reflecting and Hot Toys already has three different versions of young Solo. I hope this one doesn't have a mandatory NRD since it could also be an anonymous trooper...

Back