Hot Toys Scarecrow, yay or nay?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
true true

but i just think Scarecrow should come first

Gordan will return, by that i mean Oldman

Scarecrow will not be seen again

why would Nolan want to include him anyway, no reason to

There will be no 1/6 representation of him, and Cillian Murphy deserves to be immortalized as an action figure

he truly WAS the Scarecrow

just as much as Heath WAS The Joker

yes he is

i hope Hot Toys sees the potential for making both figures

true true

but i just think Scarecrow should come first

Gordan will return, by that i mean Oldman

Scarecrow will not be seen again

why would Nolan want to include him anyway, no reason to

There will be no 1/6 representation of him, and Cillian Murphy deserves to be immortalized as an action figure

he truly WAS the Scarecrow

just as much as Heath WAS The Joker

Okay, that's reasonable. You're right, Scarecrow may not be seen on screen again, so he may deserve a figure sooner than Gordon. They both should be figures by now. HT, can you hear us!?

Hot toys, read here!:

We want scarecrow and gordon!!

We missed out on ra's al ghul, at least grant us scarecrow!

Last edited:
Here is what I think he ought to come with:

Sculpted mask (like the Chainsaw guy from Resident Evil)
Crane head w/ removable glasses
Suit
Straight Jacket
fear toxin wrist thing
briefcase
loose cloth scarecrow mask
drug filled rabbit (or whatever it was)
bottle and lighter

With the above! :rock

Not gonna happen, but I'd get one, especially with all that. The "suit" Scarecrow is silly to me. I like the "straitjacket" version better just for visual reasons.

Perhaps a mask that is burlap or whatever but sealed in a way that maintains shape -- or use sculpted soft vinyl or rubber even -- slit up the back so you can put it on or take it off.

I believe Shawn has been planning a custom for some time now.

Yeah, I can't wait to see the Sovereign Kit

Scarecrow removeable fabric mask
Murphy head
Ripped Straight jacket

Maybe some extras too...

i'd purchase a 1/6 scythe or sickle to go with the outfit

that's one thing i loved about Gotham Knight, Scarecrow and his gang of escaped Arkham inmates carried them

yes I would get one. but I don't need everything. just the mask head, regular head, straight jacket and suit. maybe a weapon like the lighter or fear toxin. but I definitely purchase that.

Coming soon, guys. Just to refresh everyone on the original plan, this will not be a figure but rather a kit. It will be a Crane head w/mask and the straight jacket. The rest of the gear is easily found elsewhere.

Coming soon, guys. Just to refresh everyone on the original plan, this will not be a figure but rather a kit. It will be a Crane head w/mask and the straight jacket. The rest of the gear is easily found elsewhere.

Good plan. The suit, shoes, tie can be acquired easy enough. Perhaps even the breifcase.

Maybe you could include the wrist gizmo though, since that is unique and gives him a "gun" of sorts.

Good plan. The suit, shoes, tie can be acquired easy enough. Perhaps even the breifcase.

Maybe you could include the wrist gizmo though, since that is unique and gives him a "gun" of sorts.

Good news indeed. I'm all over this.

"The Bat MAN" Version is fine with me...

Yeah, we need some accessory unique to the character. I know it's a bich to make a briefcase, but we DO need that thingy...

Definitely interested in seeing the updated Cillian Murphy sculpt (saw references to it in the other threads but I don't think we ever got pics - I thought the original's eyes were a little far apart and in general slightly too large, which seems to be a stylistic trait of a lot of the Sovereign Studios sculpts I've seen) and also what the fabric mask will look like. Personally I'm a bit sceptic about that approach to the mask, but will reserve final judgement until I see it.

Back