1/4: Hot Toys - QS009 - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you post those pictures here?
Sure. As you can see in this example, while the clip on the figure's right shoulder (i.e. the left of photo) is correct, the clip on the left shoulder is upside down. This is because the clip should be a mirror of the right shoulder clip, but is instead an exact duplicate--and thus must be rotated upside-down in order to be fitted.

769e30b406d0653860c0255523f3c00c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Sure. As you can see in this example, while the clip on the figure's right shoulder (i.e. the left of photo) is correct, the clip on the left shoulder is upside down. This is because the clip should be a mirror of the right shoulder clip, but is instead an exact duplicate--and thus must be rotated upside-down in order to be fitted.

Maybe its just me but it looks like the right side clip was just sewed on incorrectly. Just have to cut the sewing thread, flip it upside down and sew it back. Seems like a simple fix but again, maybe its just me .

Maybe its just me but it looks like the right side clip was just sewed on incorrectly. Just have to cut the sewing thread, flip it upside down and sew it back. Seems like a simple fix but again, maybe its just me .
If I did that, the tab to go under the cowl would be on the wrong side. Think of it like a hand with a thumb: if you try to put one of your figure's left hands on its right wrist, its going to be wrong no matter how its rotated.

Naturally, Jaxon creates two batches of clips (left and right), and unfortunately in this case just sewed on the wrong one on the left shoulder side.

I see what you mean on the left side he applied a right side clip as well. So you have 2x a right side clip Here's a picture of what it should look like, this is my 1/6 scale figure. Maybe you could send this picture to Jaxon to show him the issue.
b855ca4957e9c814139961f65b6fc91d.jpg

Just got this from a seller, when I opened it I saw that there was a weird mark on the left (his right) chest pec area. Not sure what it is, I was wondering if anyone else knew and if there is a way to fix it? A little water didn't do anything. Thanks, cheers!
466d227d6abf47386ac8c7aca9ffc5dd.jpg
491e497ec94b440a0d3b876491a25cd9.jpg
2e3cc2c70ff6847d8c637d4117a97977.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Sigh... I just noticed that my figure has a big, long scatch where the matte finish has come off the side of the cowl. I wonder if anyone has ideas about how that matte finish could be spot-repaired?

Just respray it with Matt varnish. Remove the mouth piece and cover the eyes though[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks awesome, I really want to get this but only room for 3 1/4s. have joker, DK batman and MK45. Might have to sell iron man, joker would look great between the 2 suits

Does anybody have an Jaxon custom cape for this there’d be willing to part with? That stock cape is not thrilling me at all.

Has anyone figured out a solution for shiny marks on the cowl? Just opened him and promptly put a mark on his neck, damn it.

20017ed2e9ef369fb73106271ab10f99_hd.jpg

Looking for a belt from this is anyone has one for sale dm me
Cheers

Has anybody seen this knock off of the suit?
Screenshot (23).jpg
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/400...668#1000022185#1000066059#0_668#3468#15607#61

It's very intriguing to me, I wonder what the quality is like and how it would look on a body. I'm not going to get it; I had the original and ended up selling it off (wasn't ever 100% satisfied with it). Nevertheless, lately knock offs have just been fascinating me because some look like total crap and some actually look pretty good for a significantly lower price point.

Has anybody seen this knock off of the suit?
View attachment 502287
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/400...668#1000022185#1000066059#0_668#3468#15607#61

It's very intriguing to me, I wonder what the quality is like and how it would look on a body. I'm not going to get it; I had the original and ended up selling it off (wasn't ever 100% satisfied with it). Nevertheless, lately knock offs have just been fascinating me because some look like total crap and some actually look pretty good for a significantly lower price point.

Should have included boots as well, where are we supposed to find those? Not many 1/4 bodies around to put this on anyway.

Back