Hot Toys Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally the film was touted as Hal on Earth, Green Lantern on Earth, Green Lantern in Space, the three acts in that order. Now things could have changed but originally Hal returns to Earth after visiting Oa only to go back into space to face Parallax finally. It's completely possible that decided to shift the second and third acts (which I hope they don't) but originally it wasn't set up that way. Trailers aren't exactly known for being strict story templates but who knows.

Originally the film was touted as Hal on Earth, Green Lantern on Earth, Green Lantern in Space, the three acts in that order. Now things could have changed but originally Hal returns to Earth after visiting Oa only to go back into space to face Parallax finally. It's completely possible that decided to shift the second and third acts (which I hope they don't) but originally it wasn't set up that way. Trailers aren't exactly known for being strict story templates but who knows.

No, but they're supposed to put your ass in the seat to watch the film and what I've seen has been less than inspiring. Used to have a policy of supporting every comic book film but that died with X-Men Origins: Wolverine. :(

Watch the new one today. It'll restore your faith. Not to mention there is a serious spoiler on showing that the Human versus Human isn't going to be exactly as other films have shown.

If Hot Toys doesn't make this somebody's getting slapped

Watch the new one today. It'll restore your faith. Not to mention there is a serious spoiler on showing that the Human versus Human isn't going to be exactly as other films have shown.

Man I reeeeeally want this movie to be good. Tired of WB making mediocre DC movies. :lol

Watched it 3x last night, and I must say that my faith is restored from the crappy first trailer.

Sent from the ice planet Hoth on my fancy iPhone.

A comic book movie that may not get figures LMAO. It needs to do an Iron Man styled weekend domestically in order for HT to bite. I have a feeling that protos are done and waiting in the HT offices but that they won't announce a damn thing until they see the returns.

I have a feeling you're right - and I also have a bad feeling the new epic trailer has not got the exposure it needed to. I was seriously surprised when i did not see a GL trailer in front of Thor last weekend... what a costly miss that could prove (I am in the UK, the US version of Thor could well have the trailer attached).

I have a feeling you're right - and I also have a bad feeling the new epic trailer has not got the exposure it needed to. I was seriously surprised when i did not see a GL trailer in front of Thor last weekend... what a costly miss that could prove (I am in the UK, the US version of Thor could well have the trailer attached).

When I saw Thor, it had the new GL trailer before it :dunno

I have a feeling they are going to debut Hal or announce this line at SDCC. Could be wrong, but that seems the right place to do it if they had the line.

The thing is that HT doesn't attend SDCC. They are there with Sideshow and DC. I don't see why they'd be holding out on this license for an event they don't attend proper especially since DC Direct is in question and SSC won't be carrying it.

Ah, they usually do have some toy conventions around SDCC time in China and Japan though right? I believe they've premiered figures before there.

Didn't they debut the HT Comedian at SDCC last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back