Hot Toys Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the x-men first class licence came out of nowhere today on hot toys facebook page.

i assume the same thing will happen with green lantern by the releasing date

Yeah, I came here to say the exact same thing. We might see them announce it the week of release. :)

Hope they show us something from this film soon. This figure is one I will add to my comic collection.

Hope they show us something from this film soon. This figure is one I will add to my comic collection.

Three is a good number for the films this season:

Thor Movie: Thor, Odin, Loki
X-Men Movie: Charles, Erik, Wolverine
Captain America Movie: Cap, Red Skull, Bucky
Green Lantern movie: Hal, Sinestro and Kilowag

HT will deliver 1 or 2 figures per line :rotfl

IF so- on top of everything else announced......where is the MONEY I need???????:slap

If only I wasn't blocked and banned from HT facebook, I would post the request for them to do GREEN LANTERN figure, Hal Jordan is a must !!!!!!

Pretty good list of figures right there.

And the thing is, next year will be even better! The Avengers and the Dark Knight Rises! :drool

Avengers will be awesome and I'll be getting figures from that DKR I doubt. I have the TDK suit and unless they change and make it better or something else I want I'll pass. Still will look forward to seeing stuff from it.

Kilowog would be awesome but I don't know how likely it is. It's gonna have to be real big. Like iron monger big.

Loki hasn't been announced. Would be welcome but the longer the wait the less likely the odds.

Keep dreaming on the Wolverine. From what I read the cameo is like 15 seconds and on top of that I see HT going for Charles and Erik and then more X-Men and saving Wolvie for the proper film trilogies when they get to them since they'll be 3 no problem there.

Bucky ain't happening. You got a better chance at a Hydra soldier over Bucky.

Kilowog isn't happening, he'd require so much to make work especially to make him film accurate which even the Mattel figures aren't in terms of height. Hal, Sinestro and maybe Abin Sur. I highly doubt anything else.

He isn't a humanoid anymore.

green-lantern-movie-image-ryan-reynolds-tomar-re-01-600x252.jpg

The tall, misshappen body mixed with thin appendages would mean a whole new body. I doubt it'll happen but I guess you never know.

Loki hasn't been announced. Would be welcome but the longer the wait the less likely the odds.

Keep dreaming on the Wolverine. From what I read the cameo is like 15 seconds and on top of that I see HT going for Charles and Erik and then more X-Men and saving Wolvie for the proper film trilogies when they get to them since they'll be 3 no problem there.

Bucky ain't happening. You got a better chance at a Hydra soldier over Bucky.

Kilowog isn't happening, he'd require so much to make work especially to make him film accurate which even the Mattel figures aren't in terms of height. Hal, Sinestro and maybe Abin Sur. I highly doubt anything else.

Your a buzzkill man.......why you gotta ruin a mans hopes and dreams :pfft:

Loki is really the only one of the third figures I believe has a chance. Bucky, Kilawog, Wolverine not gonna happen. Why I said we'll see 1 - 2 figures.

Honestly, If they do an Erik figure, I hope that it's the genuine article (with the cape) that we've seen walking into that metal room in all of the trailers. On a sidenote, I want a Kevin Bacon figure, especially since in X-Men:First Class, he's Kevin Bacon with Porkchop sideburns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back