Hot Toys Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PFT, its more so the MGS guys come out 1st.

EIther way though GL died for me after that atrocity Blackest Night. And this movie does nothing but rape the story and turn Hal into some Van Wilder wank.

I guess I am not the only one who thinks that this movie will bomb horribly in the box office.

Haters-Gonna-Hate-Baby.jpg

Thanks for posting that. Now this is the trailer they should have posted in the first place. Now it kinda pumps me up and makes me want to catch this movie. The first trailer is way too goofy and a mess.

This trailer has a direction and that direction seems really promising. I will still maintain that Ryan Reynolds is not the right choice for this role though. He is just too corny for it.

I just hope the final film will have really minimal corny moments. Maybe they decided on a more serious direction after the lukewarm feedback on the first trailer.

If HT were to do an accurate 1/6 scale Kilowog and Tomar Re, how big do you think they'd be?

Depending on if the film is as awesome as it looks now, yes i'll buy it. Same goes with Magneto from First Class. Skipping on the Thor figure (great head sculpt but such a ____ty expression) and if Cap doesn't suck balls, and if the figure looks rad, I'll pick that one up too.

I guess you a big green lantern fan then void, as I know your a PURE batman collector.

If HT were going to do it you'd think they'd be out front with it like they are with Thor and Cap. Even Sucker Punch - which is a much greater unknown than GL, was announced before the movie premiered.

Mabey WB will get DC Direct to do there own 1/6 scale line first, then once the movies blows up they will comission HT to do another line. The Movie looks epic!

If HT were going to do it you'd think they'd be out front with it like they are with Thor and Cap. Even Sucker Punch - which is a much greater unknown than GL, was announced before the movie premiered.

I agree. I wonder if they didn't seek this one out or worse yet got denied. Maybe the rubber suits of the DX Batman has made them rethink this style of costume.

What was the timing on the original TDK figures in regards to the release of the film?

They showed the OC Batman and V1 Joker about 2 months before the film's release, a very happy time.

:goodpost:Can't argue with logic!

Even with all that CGI, they still couldn't uncross Reynolds's eyes, huh?

New trailer looks better . . .

A lot of valid thoughts regarding the lack of HT announcement thus far. Whether before or after the release, I hope HT gets the license. The range of characters could be a big ole figure fest like Batman and IM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back