Hot Toys Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Don't know though,His Super-Power is a Ring,what do you think he could have in terms of accessories that would make him worth the price,maybe translucent plastic LED attachments for the ring,a lantern,and an unmasked Head?What do you think?

There have been a bunch of conceptual designs floating around

GL_Movie_Costume_Design.png

I like this one - I've always thought the movie costume should be reminiscent of an intergalactic cop rather than a spandex superhero. I hope they reimagine him for the real world like Batman was.

I would have prefered Bradley Cooper, but Reynolds is good actor and I'm sure he will be great for the role.
I can't blame him for doing this instead of Deadpool. They pretty much ruined that character in Wolverine Origins.

The only thing I understand less than Green Lantern, is Green Lantern fans hehe.

Can't wait for this movie, not too sure about Reynolds but I hope he gives it a good performance... Not too sure about that suit design either hmm

I'll defintely get a HT figure of any DC character. I think that Ryan Reynolds is great casting, although i was really hoping he'd be the flash instead

I could definately see them doing a light up ring, especially after Iron Man's light up eyes, ches, and hands. They would just need the peg to light up like Iron Man's and have the hand made out of a clear material and only have the ring show the light. That would be really awesome actually!

I've got a feeling that a film interpretation of Gl's outfit will look like something Kyle Raynor would wear. To me, that's not a good thing.

They could put him in a green balarina oputfit and I'd buy it so long as it's Hal jordon and not any of the Fail lanterns.

For the record, the fail lanterns are
Guy gardner
Kyle reiner
John Stewart

For the record, out of the three guy is the Best Non-Hal Lantern.

Without a doubt. If they offer a Hal head I'll get one from eBay and kitbash a Wade Wilson.

There have been a bunch of conceptual designs floating around

GL_Movie_Costume_Design.png

greenlantern-conceptart-SEPT-full.jpg

The full design was supposed to be unveiled soon according to internet rumor.

I'd have no complaints with any of these designs.

I would have prefered Bradley Cooper, but Reynolds is good actor and I'm sure he will be great for the role.
I can't blame him for doing this instead of Deadpool. They pretty much ruined that character in Wolverine Origins.

Reynolds said they would be re-writing the deadpool origin in the standalone film I thought? Could be wrong on that however.

Who's to say he can't do both?

I wouldnt mind the Kyle Reiner armour costume, that beats the black and green tights design.
Which Hollywood wont allow.

I could definately see them doing a light up ring, especially after Iron Man's light up eyes, ches, and hands. They would just need the peg to light up like Iron Man's and have the hand made out of a clear material and only have the ring show the light. That would be really awesome actually!

What would be really cool is if HT did a GL figure with the light up lantern, ring and chest emblem!

lantern.jpg

I wholeheartedly agree,but mind you we haven't seen the actual costume,yet.I hope they go with the more traditional feel of the 3rd one.I don't have a problem with the 1st concept as much as I don't like parts of it,to be specific,I think they could do without the belt,and the visor.For one,I personally think the belt is unnecessary and awkward looking,due to the fact that he is wearing a full body suit,znd his only equipment is his ring.The visor,though,isn't as much of a problem as much as it is a matter of personal taste,I think a mask is much more iconic,and I hope they go with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back