Hot Toys Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Royal Guard

If I were still collecting SW this would be an instant PO for me. I have always loved the look of this character.

Hot Toys: Royal Guard

I'll get one or two of these royal Guards for sure.

But make them Stunts instead

Where there many Stormtroopers with Stunt helmets actually ? Anyone know where in the films ?

I just prefer the shape and design.

Canon and EU aside do I really want to get this..they practically did nothing in the film :dunno

981dba655214fb08d4f6a17cde46d4b7.jpg

For me, as a kid watching ROTJ, these were some of the most mysterious characters in the film. They just stood out like a sore thumb amongst all the Imps and looked so imposing. They are a definite buy.

For me, as a kid watching ROTJ, these were some of the most mysterious characters in the film. They just stood out like a sore thumb amongst all the Imps and looked so imposing. They are a definite buy.

I feel 100% the same way. I remember getting the Kenner one as a kid and thinking what an amazing figure it was with its cloth cloak.

Back on topic, this will be the money shot. Guard next to emperor, Vader on the other side.

86637da0b0fabad7d586e8868ff12adb.jpg

I'm going for one Guard on either side, Vader with Tarkin.

I love the look of the royal guards. Even as a kid, I also thought the figure having a cloth cloak was awesome. But one thing that always confused me is why does the emperor need guards. He's very powerful and can handle his own.

I love the look of the royal guards. Even as a kid, I also thought the figure having a cloth cloak was awesome. But one thing that always confused me is why does the emperor need guards. He's very powerful and can handle his own.

He can handle his own but why should he? I doubt he would want no guards when he's sat in his throne doing emperor things. He's doesn't want any old rebel walking in behind him.

Cause they look cool ???.......

You look like a man with power over others. Like Colonel Gaddafi got the point, he had female guards, now that gets your head turning:lol

Really happy HT made this, I have been wanting that Attakus Guard for a long time, but been waiting for something with fabric.

Back