Hot Toys Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Royal Guard

Just wanted to say thanks for all your pics Zod. Not just the Imperial Guard but all the figures. Excellent for us people who can't attend SDCC in person !!

Good job man !

Thanks! They're not always great pics but sometimes something is better than nothing. I'm just happy to be able to go to SDCC and share what I see.

:lecture

You won't be force choked for showing your own photos from an event you actually attended.

Unlike that guy who let people believe that other people's photos were his own...

Omg I was thinking about that thread the other day...a classic.
(in a train wreck sort of way)

Two Royal Guards posed looking towards each other, one on the left side of the shelf, the other on the right, with Vader and Emperor looking forward, posed towards the front of the of the shelf. Think of RotJ after Empi exits the shuttle...

View attachment 355344

(Couldn't find a pic showing both sides...)

Nah you need 6 on each side or fail

Wait what's this claiming other people's pictures thread you guys are talking about? I like see.

from Toyswire on Facebook
b4b3808c9203df1fb9c667273ddef337.jpg

Thanks for the photos! He's looking pretty nice; I'd like to see this next to another figure in the line, though. I'm still using Medicom's version which looks *okay* next to a hunched-over SS Emperor Palpatine.

Hot Toys: Royal Guard

No problem. Took a while to dig out the old thread.

The gloss they've achieved on the mask looks great I think.

I'd also like to see a comparison shot but I'll be getting one of these guys for sure as I don't have one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still one the best looking characters in the series. Made even cooler by the Crimson Empire series

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Looks great, can't wait to pick one up! Maybe two! :rotfl

I wonder what's underneath the robe, same as the black series?

Back