Hot Toys Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Royal Guard

I'm curious to see if these guys will have any other accessories other than their force pike and base and if not, hopefully they won't be too pricey.

Probably dreaming here, but I'd like them without any accessories except the pike in a two pack for $359.99.

Hot Toys: Royal Guard

Probably dreaming here, but I'd like them without any accessories except the pike in a two pack for $359.99.

Nah I think you're even a bit high there. I'd even say $339 as a nicer price point below $350. How much were the Snow Trooper 2 packs as a comparison ?

They were also far more complex too.

They know people want these and they know people want two... they won't be any less than $220 each.

At 220 each a lot of people will give up the idea of having 2. The normal Snowtrooper is 205. I can't see a single one go more than that since this is a much simpler figure.

I hope to hell I am wrong but I just have a bad feeling about it.

Nah I think you're even a bit high there. I'd even say $339 as a nicer price point below $350. How much were the Snow Trooper 2 packs as a comparison ?

They were also far more complex too.

The TFA 2-packs were $385-$390 and the Finn Riot Control 2-pack was $360. So there is some hope, especially if they don't have a bunch of accessories.

Depending on what material they use for their robes would make it either well priced or much higher.
Are they armored under the robes?

I think thats one thing we're all still waiting on. If it's just robed it should make it a reasonably priced figure.

They know people want these and they know people want two... they won't be any less than $220 each.

I'm of the opinion HT reads these threads. Especially people's responses after large Cons.

If people are saying "$220 minimum" and you were HT then what would you decide to charge ???

Like the troopers.....
209-220 each
350 twin pack

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back