1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - AIRBORNE TROOPER (Beehive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this from some Asian con Wor-Gar? I was going to ask what the figure in the baseball cap was from, then I realised it’s an actual guy haha.

I hope he gets a release, one of the few Clones I never picked up. :(

The design is too cool not to be made.

(Said that about the Range Trooper, Shoretrooper grunt, Mudtrooper captain and the Death Star Trooper too -- instead, HT does Sith Trooper)

More Utapau Air borne troop
1123a8cd69ed0f4b56fd1797cc40d8a1.jpg
b88ca268d4de4b2778daf3295da9f1d3.jpg
d7db9e3c7ccc998ed2523821c4a6de2c.jpg
1bdfe259f3d451f2a62cd63ca1968efd.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Nice. What a good looking trio they make. Was the base for the standard 212th trooper the same Utapau base as Cody and the Airborne?

It really is a great design. I’m amazed it wasn’t offered in a two pack with Cody but we still have hope; might be a two pack with that other Clone trooper pictured there.

I hope it is offered as a single. This and Cody are enough orange for me in Clone Troopers. A third would be overkill for my shelf.

I wouldn't mind Gree as a third (when they get around to is) but I have no intent to collect the rainbow of troopers the PT presented. I think that's HT's next cash cow though. All the pretty troopers: Rex, Bly, Gree, the purple guy, the red guy, etc...

I think these and the blue 501st are all I would go nuts with. Any other Clone trooper type would be a one and done, but just to put these guys with Obi Wan and 501st with Anakin, I’d be all aboard. But I’m also a sucker for Stormtroopers so, there’s that.

Obiwan ROTS with his "loyal' commander Cody and 212th battalion (Airborn + phase 2 Clone) would make a stunning display! :drool

Likewise with Anakin and his 501st.

That pleather part though, won’t hold up for long... Even looks more worn/dry/damaged since first time it was shown:pfft:still a really really nice figure, instant preorder, as every trooper lol

Back