1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - AIRBORNE TROOPER (Beehive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys ROTS - AIRBORNE TROOPER

Pics from the Hong Kong Toy show.

It looks like Cody and the Airborne come with a decent amount of accessories.
e267e4abdd4145dc550a3a99e69a95e2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Look at that huge gun!

Nothing out of the ordinary beside those Battle Droid bits and pieces. Yoda and Obi-Wan holograms are neat additions though.

I’m going to need some Clone Troopers to March with Sith Anakin...
Time to get in some overtime at work. This is gonna hurt.

Glad that they are still showing him. Would definitely pick up two of these.NYCC-2018-Hot-Toys-027.jpgNYCC-2018-Hot-Toys-028.jpg

still do not understand why Cody is not there ?

Yes, I was wondering where Cody was also. Bespin Leia isn't there either though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Do you guys think they will put Cody with reveal head scuplt in next following days ?

Watching Sideshow live feed yesterday, i take it they couldn't bring as much stuff in New York as they did in San Diego. I don't think we can draw conclusions one way or another from the fact a figure is or isn't displayed at the show.

Do you guys think they will put Cody with reveal head scuplt in next following days ?

Im sure they will add that accessory. These are coming with a few extra little things from the original release. I have a couple of these guys but looking forward to having them around at a reasonable price again for some customs.

Absolutely LOVE the look of this Trooper! Really like the “mixed media” look to his armor with the fabric, straps, buckles and pouches.

I will order this as well as Cody! Helmet design is not my favorite but I love the rest of the armor!

I think either they do something like the Emperor and Guards and release the two figures back to back, or they won't release the trooper until the Codys are mailed out.

Should this thing actually get released, I would not be surprised if they repainted/retooled it to be an Exclusive Purge Trooper from the upcoming Jedi: Fallen Order game.

Should this thing actually get released, I would not be surprised if they repainted/retooled it to be an Exclusive Purge Trooper from the upcoming Jedi: Fallen Order game.

That's almost guaranteed. They released troopers for both(?) Battlefront games, didn't they?

Isnt the shock trooper still available? Doesn't look good form more HT expanded universe figures when they don't sell out. I don't prescribe to the "SW fatigue" theory, but the fan base is not a raging Marvel fire right now either.

I've been hovering on the Cody preorder. Has anyone heard any more on the Airborne trooper recently? Is there a high likelihood he won't be released?

I've been hovering on the Cody preorder. Has anyone heard any more on the Airborne trooper recently? Is there a high likelihood he won't be released?

He'll be released for sure. Those Clone Troopers will be a licence to print money. They're probably putting a little time and space between Cody and this going up. The same goes for Jango Fett (which will, like Cody, use a Temuera Morrison head sculpt). To put it in context there has only been one SW figure put up for pre-order since Cody, so hang on in there.

Back