Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if HT plans to make a ROTS Senator Palapatine into Darth Sidious combo with the red saber :lecture

I’m guessing they’ll release ROTS Palpatine first. Then give him an alternate Sith head, light saber, and alternate base as a Toy Fair Exclusive.
Then, we’ll get a ROTS Darth Sidious.
Sometimes, collecting Hot Toys makes my head hurt...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy just oozes evil....

ph5UYfZ.jpg

I’m guessing they’ll release ROTS Palpatine first. Then give him an alternate Sith head, light saber, and alternate base as a Toy Fair Exclusive.
Sometimes, collecting Hot Toys makes my head hurt...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes my wallet hurt... :/

I've had my palp with the lightning on his hands and they are now at the point of touching the floor. Anyone else have this issue?

I like Palpatine in that red outfit... but it seems like a 2-pack to me just like Sideshow did. Could Palps sell by himself?

I've had my palp with the lightning on his hands and they are now at the point of touching the floor. Anyone else have this issue?

Give him a good rubbing and they should stiffen right up.

ROTS Darth Sidious with Sith eyes/red robe - 2019 SDCC SS exclusive...search your feelings, you know it to be true.

I like Palpatine in that red outfit... but it seems like a 2-pack to me just like Sideshow did. Could Palps sell by himself?
Your probably right about ROTS Palps, but I could see Hot Toys making a Phantom Menace Palpatine if they dive deep into the prequel trilogy.

I would definitely consider Chancellor Palpatine as well as Darth Sidious. But that would be it.

PT Villains line-up:
Darth Sidious
Chancellor Palpatine
General Grievous
Count Dooku
Jango Fett
Darth Maul
Nute Gunray
Commander Cody
Anakin Skywalker (Sithy)

This guy just oozes evil....

He does come with a 1/6 pair of Depends for that.:dunno

Yeah, I think it's meant to be rested on the floor. But even doing that, my guess is over time it will eventually sag further to be kind of curved look. The only thing you could do it take clear fingernail polish and apply it to the underside. That will keep the shape.

Just received this evil monster on Monday. I’m not even 10% done with the pose and futzing but I’m finished getting his feet on the ground:

Attachments

• ADECBE27-3876-41E2-913E-3AF5BDC4F899.jpg
    ADECBE27-3876-41E2-913E-3AF5BDC4F899.jpg
    481.4 KB · Views: 274
  • 3F4B667B-9193-4CE5-A081-B6BD263F47F4.jpg
    3F4B667B-9193-4CE5-A081-B6BD263F47F4.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 271
  • 51E3305D-329C-44EB-B9DB-1A0BC269AA55.jpg
    51E3305D-329C-44EB-B9DB-1A0BC269AA55.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 271
Great pic guys, got mine yesterday but have not opened yet. extenders are a great idea to have the feet touch the ground I will be doing that too.

I would definitely consider Chancellor Palpatine as well as Darth Sidious. But that would be it.

PT Villains line-up:
Darth Sidious
Chancellor Palpatine
General Grievous
Count Dooku
Jango Fett
Darth Maul
Nute Gunray
Commander Cody
Anakin Skywalker (Sithy)

Although I don't love the character, a Hot Toys Nute Gunray would be something to see with all the intricate costume details.

Back