Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say im very pleased with the headscuplt, the non yellow Sith eyes no longer bother me when I have this figure in hand, excellent expression!
View attachment 433331

Nice ! My Emperor is on the way. With a bit of luck he'll arrive sometime next week. I have the week off, so it's gonna be good.

I guess there's a decent chance to do another ROTS version.

Also have Deadpool 2 on the way. What a mix !

I have to say im very pleased with the headscuplt, the non yellow Sith eyes no longer bother me when I have this figure in hand, excellent expression!

-Throne chair is very big
-Standing pose looks way much better than sitting

However i still want V2 Sidious, maybe ROTS version with visible Sith eyes like they did with Sith Ani though.

View attachment 433331

Man, that really looks awesome. Love the pose you have him in. I've thought all along I'll go with the purple lightning effects but I might just do that cane instead! I'm getting billed tomorrow.

Nice ! My Emperor is on the way. With a bit of luck he'll arrive sometime next week. I have the week off, so it's gonna be good.

I guess there's a decent chance to do another ROTS version.

Also have Deadpool 2 on the way. What a mix !

You wont be dissapointed, this figure is trully a work of art from Hot Toys! Pictures wont do him any justice, I have to take back hate comments about the scuplt when freaks first posted pics in here.

-Throne chair is very big
-Standing pose looks way much better than sitting

However i still want V2 Sidious, maybe ROTS version with visible Sith eyes like they did with Sith Ani though.

View attachment 433331

Grampa found your flashlight!:lol

Yeah, this figure does grow on you. I'm going to try some sitting poses.

Man, that really looks awesome. Love the pose you have him in. I've thought all along I'll go with the purple lightning effects but I might just do that cane instead! I'm getting billed tomorrow.

The problem with Force lightning effects that it takes way too much display space in a Detolf, you have to push him further back in order for "shooting force lightning pose" properly displayed... so cane pose works fine for me. Unless you have bigger dispaly case :)

Chocobi has classic newfiguritis — displaying all the symptoms. No notice from BBTS for the deluxe. A bit on the fence still. Love the Royal Guard but the emperor alone was a bit lackluster.

What’s up with the plastic on the neck my Anakin has that to is it to protect from staining?

Yes. It’s to prevent staining. I remove it when I open my figures (I think you’re supposed to). The only figure I’ve experienced neck stains on is Captain America from The Winter Soldier two-pack.

I have a FedEx package waiting for me with signature required......

Just charged yesterday.....not sure what else it could be? I know SSC doesn’t use Fedex with signature ..........

Maybe wishful thinking....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Nope....was boring stuff. No Palps

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Nope....was boring stuff. No Palps

Sucks when you're waiting on a HT delivery and you get that small package from China you ordered 10 months ago with free boat delivery which you'd forgotten all about. I'm awaiting this guy now too. With some luck he'll turn up next week on my holiday week !! :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Back