Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Palps arrives on Friday. My second guard will be here Wednesday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

P.s. how cool would it be if the throne was corrected in this run?

They did - I just got mine!

Yup - his feet touch the floor.:yess:

h0hM6OL.png

Uh! I pre-ordered this guy day one..no email from them saying it's shipped. Not even the 'get your payment info ready, cause it's expected in our warehouse soon' email either. Not sure what's up with that. Considering I called a month or so ago and upgraded to the deluxe, perhaps that fried their brains, causing them to "loose" my order.

Uh! I pre-ordered this guy day one..no email from them saying it's shipped.

I ordered mine early October and got the shipped email yesterday.Only bought the regular version though.I’d contact them if I were you,just in case they’ve messed your order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered mine early October and got the shipped email yesterday.Only bought the regular version though.I’d contact them if I were you,just in case they’ve messed your order.
Thanks for the info. Indeed....unfortunately I'll have to wait 2 more days till I can call.

Uh! I pre-ordered this guy day one..no email from them saying it's shipped. Not even the 'get your payment info ready, cause it's expected in our warehouse soon' email either. Not sure what's up with that. Considering I called a month or so ago and upgraded to the deluxe, perhaps that fried their brains, causing them to "loose" my order.

Changing your order moves you to the back of the line. Everyone knows that.

Mine shipped tonight.

I'd get it tomorrow if UPS delivered on weekends. I'll get it Monday.

Nice, mine is on the way too. Unfortunately international delivery, and not local.

But very excited to get this guy with throne. Going to be an impressive piece I think !

Would be nice. But I've never known UPS in my area to deliver on Sat. Not notice of pending delivery via MyUPS. Says Monday 19th.

Occasionally having it delivered to a store makes it faster...
9ebc565cdbb770126127ac30faf9cd95.jpg

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

got my notice for the 23rd as well. He is going to be awesome. Now the question is will I be able to fit anything else besides him in his chair on a single detolf shelf LOL!

Back