Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is taking forever to ship, at least compared to other recent releases. Of course that would happen with the emperor:mad:

Yeah, my 3 love the man cave!
2e3f4bfe4f28ba0787deef417e2ab2c0.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My children are now “teens” and both collect. My son , the more avid collector, is a huge dicast car collector.

He just ventured in to the AutoArt level of collecting (they are the Hot Toys for Cars)

He saved his money and bought his first AutoArt vehicle, the Bugatti. Retail almost 300!) its an amazing piece of art however.

He asked if he could keep it in my Detolfs till he gets one of his own ....he wanted to keep it safe and dust free...

d0d40f5ff8c634ac2520d4b4c555287f.jpg
8c594315856dac8c039dd45b043abd68.jpg

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Would anyone be so kind to post a pic of this guy with the cain in one hand & Force lightning in the other?

All the pics & The Paradox Nerd's review convinced me to upgrade my pre-order to the deluxe. I mean, why the hell not! Even if I don't decide to keep it displayed behind the Emperor, I can at least get the difference back no problem by selling it.

I didn’t get the deluxe just the standard but picked up a Joost throne to go with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
93ebceb2783c46b56205540afa1d4cbb.jpg

Does anyone happen to have the Sideshow throne with the new Hot Toys figure? Still trying to figure out if I should spring for the deluxe and sell off the old one.

^^ Yeah, that guy comes to mind a lot when looking at pics of this figure.

Still on the fence with HT Palps. I keep thinking that when HT announces their ROTJ Vader in the next few months, there will be a slight reboot of this figure in a two pack (like Tarkin/Vader) that might have a tweaked or second sculpt. As is, I'm just not loving this figure. Its fine, a solid figure, but for me a pretty mediocre outcome after the excitement of HT doing Palps.

Yeah I can't say it's a set I'm really eager to pay $300 for, especially with how frustrating the robe looks like it'll be to work with. But I am still curious to see it in hand, and it's the Emperor so it feels like something that probably needs to be in my collection regardless.

$314-220=94.. so at $99 that's $6 too much, a cheap ass throne compared to the Emperor's.

Back