Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn, looks like the only place that still has the Deluxe is Alterego, and they want to charge an extra $33 for shipping. And I don't think I need it quite that much. Guess I'll just have to stick with the regular, unless something magically opens up at BBTS.

Damn, I wish one of these days they spring a surprise second headsculpt on us. I still this is a great candidate for an evil snarl headsculpt.

maxresdefault-12.jpg

I wish that Hot Toys would open a Facebook Page dedicated to their Cosbaby line (⌣̩́_⌣̩̀)
It gives me false hopes each time they publish something new and it's acutally a post about Cosbabys...

Guess I'll just have to stick with the regular, unless something magically opens up at BBTS.

It probably will. Jedi Luke was pre-sold out for months, until it arrived in stock, now he's been in stock ever since.

Where did those pictures come from?

That’s what I’d like to know as well.

They came from an Ebay listing.

I wonder where they got them.

Those pictures were from JC Hong's Instagram page in February.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Besepjfj_9-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1k7f8rc9vx9tr

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The mystery of the pictures is solved after only four posts, lol.

I wish that Hot Toys would open a Facebook Page dedicated to their Cosbaby line (⌣̩́_⌣̩̀)
It gives me false hopes each time they publish something new and it's acutally a post about Cosbabys...

Now THAT is an excellent idea !!! It's a downer ever damn time !

No not likely.

This will go like the last few releases....

No production pics till release since now they do not release early to Asia.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Man i hope the production piece looks that good! Amazing figure.

Yeah there is a lot of complicated paintwork and a lot of layers going on there, more than we usually see with HT heads, so hopefully the final head will come close to that and he won't just be a solid, washed out pale color.

Back