Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No throne for me. Its cool and all, but its when he stands up things get serious.

Also, I'm not yet at the place where I will pay 1:1 money for a 1:6 chair :rotfl

Same here. I just got solo Emps.

I’m thinking of one of these two poses:

93AF5221-5764-4B44-A592-C0CD0A1969AD.jpeg

Or when he was holding Luke’s saber hilt.

8904B50F-577D-46A0-8624-0537B145426F.jpeg

Initially I wanted the throne with two Royal Gaurds. No two pack; no single RG, no throne.

This looks good...

image.jpg

image.jpg

Getting Deluxe in the end, but not planning to view the throne. I'm just thinking it's a good additional value from which i can benefit if it comes to the worse - to sell it for whatever reason.

I prefer standing up too, I think that will make the shelf look less busy with two guards flanking him on either side, but I will likely get the deluxe so I can switch things up at a later date.

I really wished Palpatine had some alternate face sculpts...
Serious face with a closed mouth,
And a scowling force lightning killing face

Yeah, Palps is 100% a figure that needs a calm/mocking face and an angry face. Really unfortunate HT didn't do that.

Agreed. In that case I might have even got a second body or even a second Emperor figure to have 2 different displays.

No throne for me. Its cool and all, but its when he stands up things get serious.

Also, I'm not yet at the place where I will pay 1:1 money for a 1:6 chair :rotfl

Ouch...thanks for that....never looked at it that way.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back