Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Timewalker a reputable store? I've never ordered from them before.

The best out there. They really went above and beyond keeping everyone updated on the BW Ghostbusters and gave everyone who paid early (when BW said they would ship and did not) a $40 coupon that was good for a year.

How does Timewalker beat SS at their pricing? That's a savings of $15.

All the figures they put up for PO are cheaper than SS.

Cool! Might have to order through them. Not only are they offering the discount, but you get free shipping on orders over $350.

How does Timewalker beat SS at their pricing? That's a savings of $15.

Because SS is a distributor and shouldn't undercut the MSRP because they make money on all sales from who they distrubte to and don't need to undercut everyone else who's selling them. I'm sure there's plenty of margin with these figures that $15 won't do much. I was browsing Timewalker and they're selling Sideshow's own items for less than SS is.

I haven't used them before but they're reputable so I'm going everything with them. Along with the Deluxe Emperor it's a total of $681. $44 cheaper than SS/BBTS and free shipping!

Well, this is the ROTJ Emperor and not Darth Sidious so he wouldn't have his sabers. Possibly down the line they might make a ROTS version to go along with Anakin, shouldn't be too hard for them now. Possibly a summer 2019 Con Exclusive.
They could also easily make a PT Yoda to go along with those figures.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

He still presumably had the lightsabers on him when he died, he simply didn't use them in the film.

Kudos to HT for taking its time and re-working this sculpt, which i feel is not only more accurate, but also captures the feeling/expression of the character. Definitely getting the deluxe + one guard.

Echo1126
How’s the ordering process? Do they charge the total when you Preordered or is there a down payment?

No down payment until it's ready to ship. This is from the Palpatine with Throne order terms:

Timewalker Toys said:
Pre-Orders

A pre-order is a reservation for a product that has been announced but not yet released. Anticipated release dates and product specifications given are approximate and subject to change without notice. You will not be billed for a pre-order until the product arrives in the US unless otherwise stated in the product description. Our shopping cart assumes all items are in-stock and calculates shipping accordingly. Orders that combine pre-orders and in-stock items may be subject to additional shipping charges.

There was nothing stated in the product ordering page that stated otherwise btw:
https://www.timewalkertoys.com/Empe...ion-Star-Wars-Retur-p/hty-903110.htm?CartID=1

Back