Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have an idea about oversea shipping costs to Europe (Germany)?

Shipping to Europe usually have VAT and/or import charges, so you better ask other German buyers that can inform you. I know that in Spain shipping+VAT+charges can be very expensive, around $100-$150 more.

Collector: "Dammm... what?!?!?!? It's almost $100 for that plastic chair!!! That's bull crap!"
Hot toys: "Good. I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey towards the dark side will be complete." :rotfl

Total cost covered by Reward Points!!!

Worthy way to use them, don't you think?

Definitely. I generally use my hoarded reward points on a figure I definitely want but find the price off-putting. I'm guessing that the deluxe fits the bill for you?

Surprised there’s no two pack for the Royal Guards. I want them but at $205 each I don’t know. Emperor is first priority at this point. I was hoping for a two pack at a bit of a discount like previous Trooper type characters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When medicom released theirs I ordered right away, only to see them blown out for half off a year later, so who knows, you may get lucky. Other than being 1/7 the medicom version looked fine.

Went for the deluxe on BBTS. It’s cheaper than an Iron Man figure, I guess? But then again is also more pricey than the upcoming DX Jack Sparrow by quite a bit and is a much simpler set. But to me the Emperor is an essential character to have—assuming he comes out looking this good—so no qualms going for the deluxe. Only question is whether there will be deals on the deluxe later on like with the Boba and sarlaac base set, where a lot of people were also passing on the deluxe version.

I’m undecided about the guards and whether I even need one. But my gut says not to wait for a deal. The last couple troopers I remember being priced $205 or lower were the RO Shoretrooper and Stormtrooper, and they both sold out quickly and shot up in the aftermarket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ugh. I pre-ordered the Deluxe. I used $20 of my reward points. Really wanted to save the points for a PF. I think this deluxe set will sell out.

Deluxe ordered at sideshow and two guards ordered at BBTS. Being shipped in the same box for cheap seems appropriate.

Definitely. I generally use my hoarded reward points on a figure I definitely want but find the price off-putting. I'm guessing that the deluxe fits the bill for you?

I've been waiting for this from HT... since I have the SS Emperor I felt it hard to replace what is one of SS's better figures. But I've always wanted the chair. So I planned my reward points to cover the cost of both.

Always strange when doll chairs cost more than real ones.

Watch me put this $94 chair in the closet after all. :lol

I've been waiting for this from HT... since I have the SS Emperor I felt it hard to replace what is one of SS's better figures. But I've always wanted the chair. So I planned my reward points to cover the cost of both.

Watch me put this $94 chair in the closet after all. :lol

Or not even put the batteries in it.

Back