Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really hoping to own all the recent OT reveals sometime in 2018. Sadly I have my doubts HT will make it happen but it would.......
664ff81c1e7336654bd724ca5ff07aa9.jpg

A bit off topic but has anyone tried headsculpts from ACAC union ?? Price seems ok just interested about quality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From the first pics this was clearly just a teaser ,
Same goes for Tarkin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proto not finished therefore approval still pending.... which could takes months before PO.

Exactly. In the past, figures shown at SDCC could take months or longer before PO was available. With HT's, who knows. Look at how long the DC folks had to wait for Keaton Batman Returns. But this is Star Wars, so it will not be that long.

Exactly. In the past, figures shown at SDCC could take months or longer before PO was available. With HT's, who knows. Look at how long the DC folks had to wait for Keaton Batman Returns. But this is Star Wars, so it will not be that long.

And folks are still waiting with Yellow Jacket from Ant-Man.

However, like you said, it's SW. Doubtful they'd scrap a SW figure. People may lose interest in a character like Yellow Jacket over time, but they won't lose interest in a SW character.

I do not think they rush anything unless it's in theaters right now, and the trendy film. I cannot blame them. Cash in on the hype because the film may be terrible and the market for the figure will die.

I mean would anyone really want a Letjoker in 10 years?

ROTJ Luke and BTTF Doc have at least another 30 years for fans to want those...

Exactly.

That's why I say Yellow Jacket is kaput at this point. The PO hype train for that figure left the station about two years ago, roughly I'd say two months after Ant-Man was in theaters. Same probably goes for CW Crossbones. Classic SW characters though, interest in those will never wane.

Exactly.

That's why I say Yellow Jacket is kaput at this point. The PO hype train for that figure left the station about two years ago, roughly I'd say two months after Ant-Man was in theaters. Classic SW characters though, interest in those will never wane.

Who is Yellow Jacket? ;)

My apologies. I thought it was obvious that I was clearly talking about the 1/6 figure of Curious George's owner:

a2e08362ff5685ab2d1442a338bcdbab--yellow-hats-curious-george.jpg

Back