Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8032d8d4e91ef17a4d510dda030e68fb.jpg
c9ec312e6159bf080f8c117e3aa91b4b.jpg

"The Emperor is coming here?!" Just got him unboxed. Stunning in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah , not sure that staining is a real huge issue......

It cropped up as an issue on very few figures in the past......I think we are all a bit overly concerned about it ....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

It left a lot thinking about it, it stained the socks i washed in, but it came out better than when i threw it in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol did you throw it in a sock and into the washing machine? I thought people just soaked the robes or something. I haven't actually done it yet on any robes of mine.

Does anyone know when BBTS plans on shipping theirs out? I thought they were usually on a few weeks behind Sideshow.

If these other reports are accurate, Sideshow should be shipping more deluxes to others later in the month.

Thought I was going to be receiving this today being that SSC indicates it shipped, but I looked at the tracking and saw that UPS apparently hasn't sorted it yet. Bummer.

Reasonable to expect though for this time of year.

His hair is actually gray not all white. Im in Florida but have AC, I'll out up a pic later.

i heard that palp's feet won't touch the ground when seated on his throne? is it really that bad? thinking of buying this but this could be an issue for me.

I have Art FX Koto Emperor sitting on throne, his feet dont touch the ground either...so I think it is movie accurate.

Back