Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Rogue One Vader

This figure is beautiful. It looks like the body suit is much less thick than the ANH one. It should be easier to pose.

Very nice Vader. Best looking helmet I think for a 1/6 Vader.

Maybe in the movie the inner robe starts out under and ends up over.

That armor looks incredible! Sooo much better than the Anh one. The gloves are a vast improvement too. I may have to get two of these.

Vader looks great. His dome looks like a great mix of the ANH (Widows peak) and ROTS dome (shape/size). His mask leans more towards ESB/ROTJ. Overall I think he looks great. His cod piece looks strange though.

Vader looks great. His dome looks like a great mix of the ANH (Widows peak) and ROTS dome (shape/size). His mask leans more towards ESB/ROTJ. Overall I think he looks great. His cod piece looks strange though.
Looks like they just reused the mask/dome from their ANH Vader and made it glossy and new looking.

I'm just so excited about that chest armor and shoulder bells. That's been my biggest pet peeve with every Vader release. This one's shape, to me, is near perfect and finally rests on him the correct way.

Why do movie people feel the need to over-explain everything in these new movies?

For the same reason people need to ask why the helmet is glossy on a new figure and why the robes don't go over the shoulder and why, why, why.

Not impressed, new bright paint on the helmet, new gloves, and a huge new underwear.

Compared with photos of ANH version, and the helmet seems to me the same, only he changed the paint.

The robe's design is wrong because it should be below the shoulder pads.

Compared to the ANH, this figure had only improves the gloves, because it does not come with lightsaber, and does not have an extra arm with LED

I'm all over this. Can't wait! Glad I hesitated on the ANH vader now :D

Looks like they just reused the mask/dome from their ANH Vader and made it glossy and new looking.

Yep it's exactly the same as the ANH version right down to that awful nose plug and wrong paint apps. The only differences i can see are the cod piece,inner robe and gloves

Any word on price, release date, or lightsaber blade? I don't care for their crappy LED savers, just the red plastic part. It can be pull off with one hilt for all I care. Just needs to be included.

Back