Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Rogue One Vader

that would be cool. im just very skeptical after seeing what they did with sw7. only thing i liked about that movie was rey.

That's true. There was a lot of bait and switching going on, but we know the outcome of this movie already. Most likely everyone dies. And Vader himself followed the rebels to intercept the Tantive IV in ANH. He's taking responsibility for the plans escaping his grasp at Scarif.

I'm betting the bacta tank they show in the promo has Vader in it. He probably gets wounded during the final battle and his suit gets the damage. According to official sources, his new leg and arm replacements are heavier and more clumsy and this is why he can't move as quickly in episode 4.

I'm betting the bacta tank they show in the promo has Vader in it. He probably gets wounded during the final battle and his suit gets the damage. According to official sources, his new leg and arm replacements are heavier and more clumsy and this is why he can't move as quickly in episode 4.

Wow. I wonder what will do that much damage to him.. Most likely an explosion of some kind. I doubt there will be Jedi in this movie. I think they've said as much. And that's a cool in-universe reason for his lack of mobility in ANH.

Looks great. I'm going to have to stick with my ANH one though. Maybe I'll buy the head if its glossier. I know, I know...

Man....I was really hoping Hot Toys would raise the hype meter by releasing a 1/4 scale Rogue One Vader. We've been waiting for so long darn it hahaha.

Anyways...this one looks like an improvement and the helmet looks much different than the ANH version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So any known differences between this and the ANH figure (other than the gloves and accessories) or is this more or less a re-release?

all this means is rotj vader is now maybe 2 years away or so. Sigh. He looks great though. If I decide I simply can't wait any longer, I may get this one. He MUST have the lightsaber blade though.

I wonder if they'll glue his shoulder armor and his tunic down? :rotfl

Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy crap. In a surprise to no one, yet another Darth Vader. So I'm guessing there is no battle damage or head reveal in this movie. You'd think they could add something.

Why do movie people feel the need to over-explain everything in these new movies?

Someone mentioned his tunic not coming over the top of his armor. Since this is between ROTS and ANH it makes sense that its not. This looks more like a ROTS Vader than anything else.

Back