Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Rogue One Vader

Looks pretty cool! Definitely getting the gloves! :lol

So funny they also painted both tusk tips silver!

I like this one. It's all nice and shiny. Not old and busted like the ANH hunk of junk.

Still wish they would ditch that prop crap and paint the mask either all back or all gunmetal.

I have ANH Vader so no need for this. The gloves look better, but I love the range of movement with the ANH gloves. I might just pick up the gloves from this, but I really have no strong need for them.

no lightsaber blade is a huge fail. makes me wonder...maybe vader doesn't even ignite the blade in the movie?

most likely, my hype level for rogue one is fading with each passing day.

I like this one. It's all nice and shiny. Not old and busted like the ANH hunk of junk.

Still wish they would ditch that prop crap and paint the mask either all back or all gunmetal.

:lol

I like the shininess too. It's how Vader looks every other time. My feeling is he gets involved in a fight at the end of this that roughs his armor and helmet up a lot.

And they could be hiding the blade as a spoiler. Darth Vader using his lightsaber would be a pretty big deal. They did the same thing with Rey before the film came out.

Wait are they not including a light saber other than the hilt..?

How hard is it to just include the blade as an insert? :slap

They might be trying to differentiate this release with the ANH Vader by not including the blade, or Lucasfilm doesn't want to give people the wrong idea by including the blade in Promos for the HT figure, making everyone speculate that Vader will use his lightsaber in Rogue One.

Man...when will they release the 1/4 scale version!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol

I like the shininess too. It's how Vader looks every other time. My feeling is he gets involved in a fight at the end of this that roughs his armor and helmet up a lot.

And they could be hiding the blade as a spoiler. Darth Vader using his lightsaber would be a pretty big deal. They did the same thing with Rey before the film came out.

good point. i hope youre right, but im not hopeful.

To double dip or not to double dip.....decisions decisions....:p

good point. i hope youre right, but im not hopeful.

Why not? It would be a wasted opportunity to have Vader and not have him get in the thick of things toward the end. I fully expect him to go down, deal with Krennic's failure, and join the fight, taking on the blind force user and any other rebel that gets in his way. It's most likely the big finale of the film leading into ANH.

I'll take those hands for my ANH Vader please.

Why not? It would be a wasted opportunity to have Vader and not have him get in the thick of things toward the end. I fully expect him to go down, deal with Krennic's failure, and join the fight, taking on the blind force user and any other rebel that gets in his way. It's most likely the big finale of the film leading into ANH.

that would be cool. im just very skeptical after seeing what they did with sw7. only thing i liked about that movie was rey.

I love that he doesnt have a gut and im liking those pleats. Looks like im gonna put the ANH vader up for sale.

I like to think Rogue One will show how Vader went from all shiny to all beat up looking in ANH.

Back