Hot Toys Rogue One Shoretrooper MMS389

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sheesh. I think they look awesome! I do think the pants seem oddly pristine, but other than that love the look/colors/scuffed look.

Sheesh. I think they look awesome! I do think the pants seem oddly pristine, but other than that love the look/colors/scuffed look.

Don't get me wrong. I love the distressed, scuffed look. Also one of my favourite bits of the Star Wars. I was just commenting on how worn these guys are. They've seen some action !

Boba Fett was the first Hot Toys figure I ever bought cause of the worn look.

I am digging the look of this figure. I wonder how many flavors it will come in?

I like it but wish the bottom half was as cool as the top...needs to be fully armored.

Ok HELP, :lol!

So are these guys actually the "Scarab Troopers" renamed? I read through the posts so far and I did see a few people mentioning "Scarif Troopers".

Anyone who is actually in the know, please LMK! Shore, Scarab and Scarif? :confused:

I thought these were the beach troopers?
3f5cdc12547777bd9d607ea9e2ece25d.png

5f499187fd1f7d927d15d808660e242a.jpg

Looks cool. But the weathering looks a bit 'anime-ish' if that makes any sense.

Ok HELP, :lol!

So are these guys actually the "Scarab Troopers" renamed? I read through the posts so far and I did see a few people mentioning "Scarif Troopers".

Anyone who is actually in the know, please LMK! Shore, Scarab and Scarif? :confused:

Well according to Sideshow and Hot Toys who are in communication with Lucasfilm, this guy is referred to as a Shoretrooper:
Sideshow and Hot Toys are excited to announce the sixth scale collectible figure of the new Shoretrooper. The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of the Shoretrooper in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, and features a highly poseable new body with a distinctive helmet, all-new armor with weathering effects, a new blaster rifle, detailed utility belt with pouch and other accessories, plus a specially designed figure stand and backdrop.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/star-wars-shoretrooper-hot-toys-902862/

Hate the pants.
...Lets cover the shins - Screw thighs and crotch, they can be exposed....
This would have looked so much more bad-ass with full armor.

Well according to Sideshow and Hot Toys who are in communication with Lucasfilm, this guy is referred to as a Shoretrooper:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/star-wars-shoretrooper-hot-toys-902862/

Ok thanks! It was just strange because it seemed like when LF showed off the new helmets for RO they ssaid this was called the "Scarab Trooper".

Oh well, whatever :lol

Love all the funny stuff people are posting about this Jersey Shore Trooper.... Still buying 2 though :lol

They're copying the scout trooper. That's why there's no thigh armor. Wait until you see them on their speeder bikes...I mean jet skis.

They're copying the scout trooper. That's why there's no thigh armor. Wait until you see them on their speeder bikes...I mean jet skis.

Yep, scout trooper variants, wore pants in the OT and PT, love how the Johnny come lately fans act like this is something new. :lol

I'm really liking this one! I saw these at SWCE and I loved the helmet design and armor (the pants too!) I would have like him with a kama but I guess that could be an easy and fun mod to do. I jumped all over this preorder.

This is just me personally, but I like the regular one better, without all the blue paint and whatnot. I'm guessing we'll see that one revealed tomorrow.

I would venture to guess that if it's not revealed tomorrow, it's not being made, so we'll see what HT has in store for us.

Back