Hot Toys Rogue One Shoretrooper MMS389

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean the grunting sound we make when we pull out our wallets for more troopers?
Ooh yes that grunt too! Only because it's the size of a filing cabinet. Lol ☕🤓👍

5AD0EA28-D39E-4C24-85A4-BA1816C1B349.gif

Last edited:
This?! Released!? Awesome! Then I can create the trio w/o being charged multiples over retail.

Wishful thinking…. Most likely the shoretrooper squad leader as you said in the other thread.

This one:

ro.jpg

I searched for the RO Shoretrooper thread and this was the only one that matched. Didn't take note of the MMS number.

EDIT:

Found the correct thread. It's title was misspelt 'Shore Trooper'.

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...squad-leader-collectible-figure.239128/page-5

I searched for the RO Shoretrooper thread and this was the only one that matched. Didn't take note of the MMS number.
I see. You lift an issue with this site, which is browsing and searching for old threads. It's near impossible to dig up older threads with current search function.

Older threads, like the ANH line of SW figures, were lost during the site update sadly.

So, over to topic, how many grunts are you getting? A squad, a platoon or a division?

I see. You lift an issue with this site, which is browsing and searching for old threads. It's near impossible to dig up older threads with current search function.

Older threads, like the ANH line of SW figures, were lost during the site update sadly.

I generally don't find much trouble with the search function, but in this case the original thread misspelt 'Shoretrooper' in the title.

So, over to topic, how many grunts are you getting? A squad, a platoon or a division?

I actually don't like the Shoretrooper design very much, and avoided ordering any version until the Mandalorian version went up. I wanted to have an example of them in the collection, and that one looks the least worst. lol

It was the same with the Assault Tank Trooper. I ordered the Mandalorian Transport Trooper instead as I think he looks better in green, and with the ESB style torso armour. He'll also go well with the Mudtrooper.

That's the guy !!! Nice find ChainedStream !!
Thanks! Haha, wanted to get to the source and see how everything went. Picture is somewhat of a legend on here lol.

Edit: just checked his profile and found that his most recent login was three years ago. Guess i won't receive an answer... But managed to retrieve the post!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Very poor scouting on my part. Still, I can't make Scouts look any worst than those guys in The Mandalorian.

It happens. It is a bit confusing, especially when they didn't specify a rank in the name back then. You should repost your pictures in the Squad Leader thread.

I have the Captain but the SL is probably my favorite with the kama. Plus no pleather pouch to worry about.

Back