Hot Toys RoboCop Project 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is Hot Toys did talk about making a Cain years ago when the line was still going... but nothing ever came of it.

Same with the Alien Queen; maybe that could also happen now :huh

Same with the Alien Queen; maybe that could also happen now :huh
mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

WOW! I've been holding out hope for 'Cain for YEARS! Can't believe it's finally happening...and a NEW Robocop too?! :yess:

I have the original Robo and ED from Part 1 and these will be welcome additions. My guess is that Robo will be like the MARK VI with interchangeable battle-damaged parts. Can't wait for these! Man, there are going to be some GIANT 1/6 figures on my shelves...Ripley with Power-Loader, ED-209, RoboCain, Iron Monger and Avengers HULK! :clap

And Aliens with fewer QC issues? :pray:

I can see myself offloading lots of my other stuff to focus heavily on Aliens (I mean, army building Aliens, dioramas, the whole shebang) if Hot Toys will do it.

Since Hot Toys started out smaller in size and liscenses (and had pretty pricy figures even at that time), no one expected them to go on a re-releases spree like any normal toy company that produces more "accessible" toys. Now they are bigger, and have a larger collectors base...I guess it was coming. Maybe this will help drive down the after market price, a little.

Pity it isn't driving down the initial retail prices though!

Pity it isn't driving down the initial retail prices though!

True dat! From a monetary standpoint all HT are gonna crash. Re-issues kill all collectible properties. It will be interesting to watch this unfold.

Robocop with robocain are definite buys for me:yess:.............Hoping for some new colonial marines with APC vehicle:pray:!!!

I would be stoked to get a non-jacked up Aliens Alien Warrior. I'm happy enough with the "Big Chap" figure; but my Aliens one ended up as loose as a rag doll.

I expect a new Terminator announcement soon. They're making huge announcements but missing key peers like Aliens to Predator, Terminator to RoboCop...I really hope they give us Hicks done right, as well as more T-800's and Reese.

HAHA

i posted this a while back...

"Given the advances they have made with armours in the Iron Man line an updated DX Robocop seems overdue.

I would want...

1x Head sculpt
2x faces of alternate expressions of Alex Murphy
1x clean helmet
1x battle damaged helmet
1x gun holding hand
1x fist hand
1x fist hand with hole between knuckles
1x metal computer interface port 'spike' to magnetically slot into fist hole
2x hands with individual finger articulation
1x Beretta Auto-9 pistol
1x Barett 50.cal Rifle
2x chest armour pieces (clean/damaged)
2x thigh armour pieces (clean/damaged)
2x bicep armour pieces (clean/damaged)
2x forearm armour pieces (clean/damaged)
2x upper back armour pieces (clean/damaged)
1x damaged arm (nothing below elbow)
1x OCP Robocop chair or diorama stand & backdrop
1x standard Hot Toys stand with Robocop nameplate

FEATURES:

Interchangable faces
Interchangable hands
Interchangable armour piece for variations of clean and battle-damaged poses
Opening compartment & mechanism on left leg to place Auto-9 weapon inside"

you forgot 1-jar of Robocop's (rudimentary paste) food.

I think the artistic license with monsters/aliens is a given with HT at this point.

Well they can eat muh ___ at this point :lol
If with Predator u can always just/atleast change the head... with Alien it's a haaaaaaard to "find and invest" work.

Holding off on being to excited about robo Cain till a price is announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back