Hot Toys RoboCop Project 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yess:

Robo is a definite buy for me. Always wanted the original but missed out.

Cain will be a game-time decision, though.

But I'd also really like a pre-Robo, cop-Murphy, too. An awesome Weller likeness with the cool tactical armor and gear load-out would rock.

Last edited:
:yess: 2012 ROBOCOP :)

I missed out on the first release so this is awesome news!

Zero interest in anything other than Robocop :)

YESSSS,HELL YESSS!!!! Bought in a heartbeat :):):)
Would love a Robocop AND Cain,

Kindest regards
Tys

I don't buy Hot Toys thinking they will ever go up in value, I buy them because I like them, sell them to make space, then buy them again because I like them. I don't care if Hot Toys re-releases all of their product with upgraded bodies and sculpts. IMHO

I personally love the original HT Robocop and think it was ahead of its time as far as 1/6 for 2006.

I just sold my ED-209 and would buy it again if they make it better as well as a Cain.

If they make their Robocop even better, it's going next to the 2006 one.

I haven't been the biggest fan of Iron Man re-issues lately,and im not a fan of Robocop either but it's nice to see that if they will start remaking figures,they will do other figures as well than JUST Ironman.

I guess their "Latest Technology" goes for Robotic/Metallic figures only.

Like most of you guys I will definitely be getting Robocop, and though I'd love to get Cain as well, I fear it will be to expensive. However, that's not to say I won't be tempted...(and or would have won the mega millions by then :yess:)

I expect a new Terminator announcement soon. They're making huge announcements but missing key peers like Aliens to Predator, Terminator to RoboCop...I really hope they give us Hicks done right, as well as more T-800's and Reese.

Nope. Biehn doesn't sell his likeness.

How did McFarlane get his likeness rights for MM7's Hicks figure? How did Fox get his likeness rights for the still of Hicks in Alien3?

How did McFarlane get his likeness rights for MM7's Hicks figure? How did Fox get his likeness rights for the still of Hicks in Alien3?

I think it's because they used his likeness for their Hicks earlier without his approval.
Arnold was an excuse with the Battle Damage,doesn't look like him at all,just a messy Zombie.

This is the only reason that is holding HT back i think,they messed up once and might be afraid to approach Biehn,that or he has told HT to piss off.I really hope we get one though,one of my most wanted figures right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back