Hot Toys RoboCop Project 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Looks wicked!

Doe's anyone know when the pre-orders will go up. Gettin' it!

2006 vs 2013

Robocop2006vs2013.jpg

Robocop2006vs2013_PA.jpg

HT_ED_209_2006vs2013.jpg

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Hate to say it but I regret selling my original because there's no way I'll ever be able afford that.

Not a fan of sound effects. That said hes an AMAZING looking figure!!!!!!
So (and excuse me if this was already cleared up) is there a version WITHOUT the chair? I would never use it so don't need the extra cost.

Beautiful.
I wasn't collecting HTs back when the 2006 version was released, but I absolutely MUST have this Robocop; along with Optimus Prime and Lion Voltron, Robocop was one of my childhood heroes.

But to echo some other people here:
- Chair = don't care so much
- Sound effects = meh
- What are the chances we get a Petter Weller face? Or at least a Robert John Burke face? To my untrained eyes, looking at the lips, it looks pretty spot on with Weller's...

:clap Loving it! Robo and ED are both instant buys for me. Diecast be damned! :clap

But will the head be removeable? Clearly they're not doing an unmasked head, but if the head can be popped off, I'm sure some enterprising sculptor on these boards is about to make some serious cash doing custom Weller portraits. :pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back