Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys, "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

I figure the Murphy add on will run around $140ish or so.

Up for order at Sideshow $439.99 for set and $294.99 for BD Robocop.

5vJ4LKt.gif

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Yeah, PO isn't live for me yet. Time difference issue I guess.

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Cannot wait to get this! I need more detolfs!!! The wife is gonna kill me! !!

Nice combo with the Delorean there too. It's 80s sci-fi legends time.

One of these days, there'll be a two-pack of Reese 2.0 (or 1984 Reese 1.0) and, say, Tech Noir 2.0 up there. Keep the faith, man.

Not usually. It will say so on the product page if they do.

One of these days, there'll be a two-pack of Reese 2.0 (or 1984 Reese 1.0) and, say, Tech Noir 2.0 up there. Keep the faith, man.
I wouldn't turn down a Kyle Reese however they wanted to release him, but I've gotta say, I think the police shootout needs a 3.0 more than Tech Noir needs a 2.0.

$140 for Murphy is good. It shows that HT can...if they want to, charge less than 150 $ for a figure, not 200$ + like they do nowadays with most figures.

I wouldn't turn down a Kyle Reese however they wanted to release him, but I've gotta say, I think the police shootout needs a 3.0 more than Tech Noir needs a 2.0.

I have a fair amount of issues with the PS and would love a redo, but we'll probably get a TN 2.0 first.

$140 for Murphy is good. It shows that HT can...if they want to, charge less than 150 $ for a figure, not 200$ + like they do nowadays with most figures.

It's a steal! Though I wonder how much HT would've charged if it had gone solo.

They are both getting a 2.0..eventually. :lol Technoir's sculpts, pants, and boots can be better. Especially, the hair on the regular sculpt is pretty bad.

Back