Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys, "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

I tend to agree. After the beautiful amazing head sculpt what is next? It feels like a bare bones release for that high a price. It feels incomplete like there are pieces missing like DX, diarama base and helmet/drill accessories. I'm not sure what to do here. Do I get the Diecast version and only pick up the BD head?

I guess HT feels the price is justified based on that stunning headsculpt and all of that detailed BD. If you're a RoboCop fan, you're gonna be kicking yourself if you don't pick up at least the BD.

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

The deal for the 2 pack is great. Easiest order EVER!

Re: Hot Toys, "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

I guess HT feels the price is justified based on that stunning headsculpt and all of that detailed BD. If you're a RoboCop fan, you're gonna be kicking yourself if you don't pick up at least the BD.
I'm a fan, but I only want a one figure representing the license in my collection. I don't need all of them at today's prices. I wonder if the BD head will fit on the Diecast body

I'm a fan, but I only want a one figure representing the license in my collection. I don't need all of them at today's prices. I wonder if the BD head will fit on the Diecast body

If this figure is anything like the clean version, it'll still be available when the bloggers and HK/early buyers get it. They should be able to answer your question, if it hasn't been resolved already.

The set is a better value. Considering it's not a DX, there's no diecast and there are no sound features, at $295 BD RoboCop might be the most expensive 12-inch figure in HT's history.

Yeah. I could justify the cost a bit more but thinking about it as much as I think this is cool there's other stuff coming I want more such as the Back to the Future line and now with Hot Toys jumping into Star Wars. Plus the to be announced Ripley.

Yeah. I could justify the cost a bit more but thinking about it as much as I think this is cool there's other stuff coming I want more such as the Back to the Future line and now with Hot Toys jumping into Star Wars. Plus the to be announced Ripley.

Yeah, those Stormtroopers look pretty sweet. Gonna go bankrupt because of these toys. :lol

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

It's $5 cheaper than raiden.

Yeah, those Stormtroopers look pretty sweet. Gonna go bankrupt because of these toys. :lol

The Storm Troopers do look awesome. On top of Han and Chewie its a great time to be a collector. Just not good on the wallet. :lol

Raiden's also a little taller. But $300 will one day be the rule and not the exception. I'm a little worried about Batman Returns' pricing.

Not a chance of this releasing on time next year BUT! that said, the price is really good and I'm interested, absolutely.

Shall we insert MMS266 somewhere into the thread title. According to the specs on BBTS that's what it is. Are they correct?

Anyone want to go havsies on me with this set? I'm only interested in the cop Murphy if someone only wants the battle damaged Robocop. P.m. me

GRRRR NRD if I order from SS. What to do. Wait closer to the release methinks, but this is an easy purchase...

I'm hoping this will be available closer to the release rather than pre-ordering from the US for delivery to the UK. It's going to suck to see this sell out and end up missing out on the purchase because it's a must. Another reason why living in the UK sucks ass.

You can always go with BBTS to avoid the NRD, as a backup. Then wait for a Sideshow coupon/promo.

You can always go with BBTS to avoid the NRD, as a backup. Then wait for a Sideshow coupon/promo.

Yeah, I already pre-ordered with them. I just prefer Sideshow b/c I get some reward points back, so if it was about to sell out, I wouldn't mind putting down the NRD. :wink1:

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't realize you were replying to ebor & smoothemjay, my mistake, haha

Yeah, I already pre-ordered with them. I just prefer Sideshow b/c I get some reward points back, so if it was about to sell out, I wouldn't mind putting down the NRD. :wink1:

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't realize you were replying to ebor & smoothemjay, my mistake, haha

It's cool, I POed with BBTS, will probably switch over to Sideshow once it becomes coupon/promotion eligible.

Dude, I can see why you like Sideshow, you've got a ton of points!

Back