Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys, "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

The likenesses are amazing!!

Re: Hot Toys, "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

What can I say about today's announcement that hasn't already been said? I'm simply blown away by this. Instant buy for me. I just hope there's an exclusive version with even more goodness. Sheet metal mirror, screwdriver thingy, etc...

What a great day. I get my first HT figure (DX-13), now this!

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Admittedly I whined a bit about the previous Robos coloring but I'm just not finding that much to complain about here. It reeeeaaally makes me wish I could afford the set. Murphy's pretty darn close if you ask me:

murphy_zpsd79f98ca.jpg

Hair is way off on Murphy HS....face almost there but still acceptable.

Where has it been confirmed that BD Robocop will be sold not in this set

Where has it been confirmed that BD Robocop will be sold not in this set

Check out the Hot Toys homepage.

Scrolling through the pics of the Alex Murphy figure, it's just so surreal. Kinda haunting, really, like looking at a ghost.

Up for order at Sideshow $439.99 for set and $294.99 for BD Robocop.

Gonna wait for $20 coupon.

And no exclusive.

Can't see it on their site. Hmm

Ah! Got it! PO done!! Woohoo!!

$439.00, with a $40.00 NRD, but you can have up to 7 payments and the first payment starts in Jan. Thank you Sideshow, those complaining about the price have a reasonable way to get him, I feel. Maybe people are going to have to choose Han and Chewie or Robo and Murphy.

Back