Hot Toys Resident Evil Chris Redfield S.T.A.R.S Version...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As if we needed an incentive. I'm sure many people that would buy the RE5 version would be down for the S.T.A.R.S. version as well.

Hell yeah. Now this one I'll get. Looks like he's got his shirt that he starts the game with as well.

n32ih2.jpg

2upwx1x.jpg
Hell ^^^^ing yeah!!! S.T.A.R.S. Chris and Wesker!!! :rock :rock :rock

Do you hear that? That's the sound of sobbing coming from me having calculated how much this line will cost. 2 Chris figures, 2 Weskers, possibly 2 Shevas. I'm not getting all of 'em, but still.

I'll definantly get both Chris' and Wesker's. I think I'll be satified with BSAA Sheva (though I must admit a Tribal Sheva will be hard to pass up). I just hope HT will go back a make some characters from earlier games.

I was just joking but yeah you're right (for the first time in this thread :p)

*shakes fist* :cuss

And just one version of Sheva for me too. Thankfully she's only appeared in one game so far and as such only has one iconic look.

f yeah!!! Bring on some baddies and oh, ht pick up the re1 liscense pleaseeeee...

An HT Chainsaw Majini or Executioner Majini would be so killer. Sadly I don't see these being made though as both would require new bodies and I doubt they'd sell well.

An HT Chainsaw Majini or Executioner Majini would be so killer. Sadly I don't see these being made though as both would require new bodies and I doubt they'd sell well.

the executioner would be so huge and awesome:google

i think it would be cool if they just made a regular old majini with an alternate headsculpt of Sephalo (giant tentacle/centipede plagas) a bunch of village weapons like an axe, shovel, molotov. also a creature accessory either Bui Kichwa (little spider guys in the cave) or Kipepeo (flying butterfly like parasites)

or...a licker done in the HT Alien style. those seem the most plausible to me.

the executioner would be so huge and awesome:google

i think it would be cool if they just made a regular old majini with an alternate headsculpt of Sephalo (giant tentacle/centipede plagas) a bunch of village weapons like an axe, shovel, molotov. also a creature accessory either Bui Kichwa (little spider guys in the cave) or Kipepeo (flying butterfly like parasites)

or...a licker done in the HT Alien style. those seem the most plausible to me.

The Executioner would have to be around 15" tall to get the height correct. According to the Neca figure he's listed as being 235cm (7'8").

Some standard Majinis would be cool especially if they have all the stuff you listed!

I was thinking about this line and was really hoping they'd do the majini dude with the chainsaw and the bag over his head that you encounter fairly early in the game. He looks awesome. As for chris i'm actually more into the BSAA version to be honest. Although the STARS version does look awesome. STARS Wesker is a must buy though i think.

I was thinking about this line and was really hoping they'd do the majini dude with the chainsaw and the bag over his head that you encounter fairly early in the game. He looks awesome. As for chris i'm actually more into the BSAA version to be honest. Although the STARS version does look awesome. STARS Wesker is a must buy though i think.

well they did do a chainsaw guy from resi 4.

https://www.hottoys.jp/biohazard4/chainsaw/index.html

page_chainsaw.jpg

that looks amazing, i might cancel my other chris to get this one....although i would like to have that one as well.....damn you RE for being a good series.

Great.DIdnt like Re5 chris a lot but stars one look sweet.Will get only the stars figures.But no Jill?Come on HT.Get the copyrights

Back