Hot Toys Resident Evil Chris Redfield S.T.A.R.S Version...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad they made the STARS version. Will have to add them to go with my RPD Leon. NOW, we need Jill and Rebecca.

ChrisRedfieldJillValentine.jpg

Becca2.jpg

That's what I'm saying. I love Rebecca. They should go all out and make Barry while they're at it.

It'd be interesting to get the pieces and headsculpt separate and put it on a Krauser figure for the slimmer look like in the old Resident Evil games.

It'd be interesting to get the pieces and headsculpt separate and put it on a Krauser figure for the slimmer look like in the old Resident Evil games.

And vice versa. The one thing about the Krauser figure that botherd me was he was to slim. He's at least as big as RE5 Chris. I'm almost tempted to get a Krauser figure and when the STARS Chris arrives switch bodies.

Hmm, I hope it won't be difficult to transfer the outfit to a slimmer body. The clothes are obviously tailored to fit the the larger (Dutch) muscle body and might not fit well on a smaller frame.

I'm no tailor, so if there's stitching and that sort of refitting involved, I think I'll just keep it on RE5 Chris.

Hmm, I hope it won't be difficult to transfer the outfit to a slimmer body. The clothes are obviously tailored to fit the the larger (Dutch) muscle body and might not fit well on a smaller frame.

I'm no tailor, so if there's stitching and that sort of refitting involved, I think I'll just keep it on RE5 Chris.

The flak vest appears to be the same as Billy Soles which uses the earlier HT muscle body so if the shirt is loose, the flak vest will cover it up. The only thing youd really have to worrie about are the sleeves and pant looking loose and it should be fairly easy to get new pants and maybe with a little tweaking, the sleeves won't look too loose if they are in the first place.

But yeah I may just keep STARS Chris as is since there are differences in the outfits between RE5 STARS Chris and RE1 Chris. Plus RE1 Chris didn't have a 5:00 clock shadow.

EDIT: Upon further inspection, it appears the flack vest worn by Billy is a different vest than Chris'.

Last edited:
well they did do a chainsaw guy from resi 4.

https://www.hottoys.jp/biohazard4/chainsaw/index.html

page_chainsaw.jpg

Yeah i know, thats what made me kinda hope they'd do a "chainsaw guy" from RE5 too. But with all the figures they're releasing already i'm less hopeful. Still, the ones they are releasing look awesome. Oddly though i seem to be the only one who prefers the BSAA chris. Each to their own i guess.

Yeah i know, thats what made me kinda hope they'd do a "chainsaw guy" from RE5 too. But with all the figures they're releasing already i'm less hopeful. Still, the ones they are releasing look awesome. Oddly though i seem to be the only one who prefers the BSAA chris. Each to their own i guess.

Looks as though RE5 is following RE4; 2 of the main character (Leon, Chris), 2 of a baddie (Krauser, Wesker) & 1 extra character (Chainsaw Ganado, Sheva). So I have a bad feeling there's no more figures to be announced; no Jill, no Majini. :monkey2

Oh well, I'm happy with what we've got. :D

Looks as though RE5 is following RE4; 2 of the main character (Leon, Chris), 2 of a baddie (Krauser, Wesker) & 1 extra character (Chainsaw Ganado, Sheva). So I have a bad feeling there's no more figures to be announced; no Jill, no Majini. :monkey2

i was thinking the same thing. it makes me sad but at the same time im just to excited about both Weskers. they couldve just done Wesker and id be perfectly fine.

dont forget that there were two leons, two chainsaw guys, and two krausers....so maybe another sheva on the way?

The second Chainsaw Ganado was the same just came with an exclusive doubleblade-chainsaw.

Unfortunantly I hate to agree with you on this, but I think you may be right unless the RE5 line is a huge success. If the RE5 figures are a hit and sell out pretty fast I can see HT making a few more characters and possibly try to obtain the rights from previous games (at least I hope).

Unfortunantly I hate to agree with you on this, but I think you may be right unless the RE5 line is a huge success. If the RE5 figures are a hit and sell out pretty fast I can see HT making a few more characters and possibly try to obtain the rights from previous games (at least I hope).

which is why we should all buy 5 of every figure in this line...eh? WHOS WITH ME?! ...no one?...ok...yeah im not gonna either *fades away*

I don't understand why Hot Toys doesn't do whatever it takes to produce a Jill. Jill/Wesker were the characters most people mention and she is the character most needed to 'complete' the line. I screwed up last year and sold my Leon RPD and Krauser because I never thought a Chris, Jill, and Wesker would be made. If I knew a Jill was coming, I would be tracking down a Leon again just to complete the line.

I think I should start having my work send a portion of my check directly to hot toys. This Chris with mini-gun is a must get. Now if only we could get a Jill (and obviously I know about the licensing issues, but one can always hope)

dont forget that there were two leons, two chainsaw guys, and two krausers....so maybe another sheva on the way?

You can't really count the SS Exclusive Chainsaw Ganado as a whole other figure.....

If the RE5 figures are a hit and sell out pretty fast I can see HT making a few more characters and possibly try to obtain the rights from previous games (at least I hope).

Now that would be nice! But RE4 was, dare I say, more popular than 5.....and those figures took a year to sell out (even then, that was only for the 2 Leons...) But as you said, we can only hope *starts praying to HT*

I screwed up last year and sold my Leon RPD

:horror Sacrilege! Quick, go now and do whatever you can to get him back!

Now that would be nice! But RE4 was, dare I say, more popular than 5.....and those figures took a year to sell out (even then, that was only for the 2 Leons...) But as you said, we can only hope *starts praying to HT*

True RE4 was more popular (and imho a better game) but Chris and Wesker seem to be more popular than say Leon or Krauser (or at least Krauser). Also HT made the RE4 figure quite a while after the RE4's original release if I remember correctly. RE5 is still pretty popular so hopefully this will work in it's favor.

yes i agree that 4 was way more popular than 5. i dont remember that far back but this was in 2005 when 4 was released right?? have you guys seen what the RPD leon is going for on ebay lately?? i saw one selling for almost $300.

Back