Hot Toys Resident Evil Chris Redfield S.T.A.R.S Version...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are pics of STARS Chris on the new muscle body??

Where is everyone getting the idea that he's on a new muscle body? As far as I know, he's on the same 'Dutch' body that BSAA Chris is on.

I want to know that as well, do people think that just because he hasn't appeared yet that automatically he must be getting upgraded. I'd like to know the official word on this, I wonder if Wookster would be able to find out? :confused:

Where is everyone getting the idea that he's on a new muscle body? As far as I know, he's on the same 'Dutch' body that BSAA Chris is on. At least that's what the official specs & pics say: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64533

Btw, shouldn't talk be in the 'official' thread, rather than this one?

Wishful thinking. There has to be a reason why this figure has taken so long to be released, and a new body would be the most perfect reason. :cool:

Wishful thinking. There has to be a reason why this figure has taken so long to be released, and a new body would be the most perfect reason. :cool:

Believe me I want to see this guy come with the new more articulated muscle body that will be on the T2 T-800 but nothing is written in stone so far.
The only problem I can foresee which may not allow the Redfield (and Dutch) headsculpts to be used effectively on the new T-800 bodies is the shapes of the neck sockets, the T-800's looks to be cut higher to allow for better movement which means Redfield and Dutch headsculpts would look like giraffes on that body. I could be wrong. Correction, I hope I'm wrong. :monkey4

Let me be clear, it's all speculation that he's comming on the t800 body. But it would not be the first time they made a xhange like that, AND it would explane the delay.

Not that I'm seriously considering it, but would trading this guy for a Hot Toys Godfather or Blade be a fair deal? Those two, especially Don Vito are my biggest regrets, and maybe there is someone with one of those who would appreciate Chris more.

My girlfriend surprised me with a BSAA Chris on a T2 body (which I'm in love with... she's awesome) so I'm looking to get rid of my STARS Chris if anyone is interested. Complete with everything except the green safari jacket that he came with for the BSAA one.

The edges of the sleeves and linings around the inner shirt has become greener can't remember if it was "weathered" from hot toys or just stains? they look pretty consistent along the shirt.

Back