Action Figure Hot Toys - Resident Evil 6 Leon S. Kennedy 1:6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's definitely the same sculpt, but they did at least try to make it more like the RE6 model. Honestly, I prefer the RE6 face nowadays. She doesn't have the basic Asian woman face anymore. I think they tried to make her more mixed with White in RE6. That's not my reasoning for liking it more, it's just that I find that one more attractive (ugh it's a game :pow)

Pliss, there's nothing wrong with finding a pretty lady in a video game attractive.

Beats finding a dude pretending to be a woman, and failing hard, attractive as hell :pow:

I'd take crushing on a video game chick, over crushing on a futanari forum trap that changes its gender on SSF to get attention.

I mean, growing up I've had like crushes on female game characters. I mean, it's really no different than how people feel with film or novel characters.

I remember being all into fire crotch Meryl :monkey3

I'd take crushing on a video game chick, over crushing on a futanari forum trap that changes its gender on SSF to get attention.
tumblr_n4j4bsdDkZ1qcga5ro1_500.gif

don't forget the other lies :lecture
I mean, growing up I've had like crushes on female game characters. I mean, it's really no different than how people feel with film or novel characters.

Nothing really wrong with that, just don't get a stuff pillow of the characters :lol

Project a your pillow lover looks afraid . Should I call the police lol

Pliss, there's nothing wrong with finding a pretty lady in a video game attractive.

Beats finding a dude pretending to be a woman, and failing hard, attractive as hell :pow:

I had game crushes and cartoon crushes before. Idk it's strange. Like I was crushing on Arielle from the little mermaid when I was 2 and on many other girl characters I can't name . I have a soft spot for Ashley in re4 lmao I don't know why.

Sheet, already 10 years since buying RE4 Leon. Still looks better than this one.

finally a newer photo he still looks good not that i can go back now i'm commited to him.

Leon came up for pre order on my birthday,best present ever.All pre ordered my sanity returned.Watch them bring out a china version now and i'll be peed off bigtime as i'd prefer that outfit.

sadly i can't say Leon is my first sideshow figure as i bought nathan drake a month ago (sorry leon i cheated on you he meant nothing i swear lol)

really hoping his body is as nice or nicer than Nathan Drakes (in my view Leon would be slightly bigger and hotter than Nathan)

ada is nice but wouldn't spend over £100 on her,plus I don't want that ***** near leon.i'd love to steal her trousers and put them on Leon.

Every teenage male in the 90's was... happy when Cammy won. Most of them wouldn't readily admit it - but they were happy.

Released in HK. Might pick it up if it doesn't sell and ends up going lower than retail. Looks like a fun figure to pose and mess with.

finally a newer photo he still looks good not that i can go back now i'm commited to him.

Leon came up for pre order on my birthday,best present ever.All pre ordered my sanity returned.Watch them bring out a china version now and i'll be peed off bigtime as i'd prefer that outfit.

sadly i can't say Leon is my first sideshow figure as i bought nathan drake a month ago (sorry leon i cheated on you he meant nothing i swear lol)

really hoping his body is as nice or nicer than Nathan Drakes (in my view Leon would be slightly bigger and hotter than Nathan)

ada is nice but wouldn't spend over £100 on her,plus I don't want that ***** near leon.i'd love to steal her trousers and put them on Leon.

Dear me.

Back