Action Figure Hot Toys - Resident Evil 6 Leon S. Kennedy 1:6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's my hope as well. I wouldn't doubt REmake 2 has the RE4 outfit in it.
RE4 had the RPD uniform so yeah, same with REmake and having Jill's RE3 outfit and Chris's CV look. I think Chris's STARS outfit in 5 is based on his old RE1 look and same with Wesker as well.

214834sz2bbbqz9dgr9qui.jpeg

I must say, I'm disappointed. I was going to get this based on rev previous prototype. Not anymore :-(

I'll be honest I'm failing to see how they are any different to the prototypes? Maybe I need to look at the pronto images again. :lol

I'll be honest I'm failing to see how they are any different to the prototypes? Maybe I need to look at the pronto images again. :lol

Hard to say if Ada changed at all, but I think they altered Leon's hair slightly.

I must say, I'm disappointed. I was going to get this based on rev previous prototype. Not anymore :-(

Well, they actually did some changes here and there:

Leon:

-They've tweaked his headsculpt and hairscupt (and hair color is darker now). Have been playing RE6 recently, and think that looks more accurate now
-They corrected the stripes of his jacket with the proper color,(Should be grayish not white) and also improved the fabrics of the jacket itself

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ada:

- I think that her headsculpt and hairsculpt is the same than the old prorotype, however the paint and detail looks a bit better now
- They've changed fabrics and improved the tailoring of her red Blouse
Spoiler Spoiler:

In my opinnion all these changes are for better (but nothing impressive):dunno

Last edited:
I'll be getting them from SSC, since I've got some more Rewards Points to use up.

Btw, in this pic that was posted, I noticed Leon has some white stains along the right-side of his pants (possibly from standing next to Ada). HT is getting more super-realistic!

214834sz2bbbqz9dgr9qui.jpeg

Leons clothes are nicer on this model they looked cheeply made before i'm kinda sad he changed as the older prototype looked like he had real hair which i really wanted.Leons new skulpt has grown on me i like him and still really want him.

march!!! i hope not why so long what are they doing giving birth to him

theres quite a few presales on ebay claiming they'll ship in next two months i doubt it but live in hope.

i wish they'd put the pre order for Leon up already i'm sick of checking the site please end my madness.

Leons clothes are nicer on this model they looked cheeply made before i'm kinda sad he changed as the older prototype looked like he had real hair which i really wanted.Leons new skulpt has grown on me i like him and still really want him.

march!!! i hope not why so long what are they doing giving birth to him

theres quite a few presales on ebay claiming they'll ship in next two months i doubt it but live in hope.

i wish they'd put the pre order for Leon up already i'm sick of checking the site please end my madness.

Dude, slow down, sounds like you're hyperventilating. :lol

The pre-orders are up in Asia, it should be up everywhere else shortly. One thing I can say though, is NEVER pre-order stuff off eBay.

I was playing it last night and my girl was on her phone looking up tips to use the items. Zip on that finger. I did get the 2nd ending with the phone ringing in the addic though.

If only... there was some kind of.. electrical.. (not the fuse) something to stick the finger..

Back